35 Heart Healthy Casserole Recipes
This collection of healthy casserole recipes is the perfect place to start your weekly meal prep.
By: Jessica Farris, Editor, FaveHealthyRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This list of all-new healthy casserole recipes from FaveHealthyRecipes.com is a great way to maintain your body and keep the old ticker going for many years to come. From healthy chicken casserole recipes and beef casserole recipes, to breakfast, vegetarian, and cheap casseroles, this list is committed to keeping your heart healthy through thick and thin. We know how difficult it can be to stay healthy which is why we have made it as easy as possible for you to maintain your heart-healthy diet.
This collection of healthy casseroles will make cooking easier for you and your family. Make one on Sunday and eat it for dinner the rest of the week! It's super easy to make a big batch of a casserole over the weekend and then eat the leftovers for the rest of the week. It's a great way to save time and you'll love having a homecooked meal every night of the week.
Table of Contents
For more easy and delicious casserole recipes, download our free eCookbook: 18 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
Easy Cheap Casserole Dishes
Short on cash? No problem! These inexpensive casseroles are easy to make for any night of the week, and they will keep so that you can enjoy the leftovers again and again. These easy healthy casserole recipes are great when you’re cooking for a large crowd because you can usually find all of the ingredients in the dollar store.
- Chicken Penne Casserole with Corn and Zucchini RecipeIf you're looking for an easy casserole to try, this is the one!
- Hobo Hubby CasseroleHubba hubba! Inexpensive casseroles like this are no problem, even for folks who aren’t great at cooking.
- Dollar Store Cowboy CasseroleEat like you’re living on the open range by making a quick and cheap casserole recipe like this one.
- Ortega Chile Relleno CasseroleMexican casserole recipes are simple and satisfying.
- Hobo Baked Potato CasseroleHobos obviously cannot spend a lot of money, so they might make cheap & easy casserole recipes like this one.
- Italian Tuna CasseroleThis tuna casserole recipe is molto bella!
- Dollar Store CasseroleGet more bang for your buck with easy cheap casserole dishes like this dollar store casserole.
Healthy Chicken Casserole Recipes
These healthy chicken casserole recipes are both delicious and nutritious. With low-fat chicken casserole recipes, you can make a warm and phenomenal dinner for your whole family in no time, and you won’t have to worry about excessive calories or heart trouble. Try a recipe for chicken and rice casserole or a delightfully cheesy casserole recipe!
- Dump-and-Go Healthy Chicken Enchilada CasseroleHealthy chicken casserole recipes couldn’t be easier than this!
- Chicken and Wild Rice CasseroleBe careful! Your family might just go wild for chicken and wild rice casserole.
- Family Favorite Chicken CasseroleYou will adore this phenomenal recipe for a hearty and healthy dinner.
- Spinach Artichoke Chicken CasseroleArtichokes and spinach are excellent for your heart, so try making healthy chicken casserole recipes like this one!
- Cheese Please Chicken Noodle CasseroleAre you a cheese fiend? Try easy cheesy chicken casserole recipes made lighter!
- Easy Cowboy Chicken CasseroleCowboys rely on a protein-rich diet to keep them healthy on a long cattle drive.
- Amazing Apple, Chicken and Mushroom CasseroleUnique and healthy chicken casserole recipes incorporate new and interesting ingredients like apples and mushrooms.
Guilt-Free Beef Casserole Recipes
From hamburger casserole recipes to more traditional beef casserole recipes, these healthy casserole recipes are unrivaled in terms of flavor. Try making one of these heart healthy casserole recipes today. They will fill you up and quell even the largest of appetites.
- Cowboy Ground Beef CasseroleSaddle up and take a swing at your first cowboy casserole, Old West style!
- Baked Beef & Hash Brown CasseroleHash browns don’t have to be for breakfast alone!
- Basic Burger CasseroleCheeseburgers are not ideal for every night of the week, but this is a perfect heart-healthy alternative!
- Hearty Macaroni Beef CasseroleDo you like beefaroni? This macaroni beef casserole is just for you!
- Beef and Tomato Italian CasseroleBeef casserole recipes like this put a new spin on classic Italian recipes.
- Simple Veggie and Beef CasseroleDon’t forget the veggies!
- Ground beef casserole recipes like this are already easy, but add wholesome Amish-style goodness and you will feel satisfied all day.
Heart-Friendly Breakfast Casserole Recipes
Wake up right with these delightfully healthy breakfast casserole recipes. Try both options on the same morning to add some variety, or make them ahead of time for the perfect easy preparation.
- Overnight Egg CasseroleThis overnight breakfast casserole is completely hassle-free!
- Mexican Breakfast CasseroleIf your morning needs a little pizazz, try making a Mexican casserole recipe.
- Crustless Cheesy Zucchini PieWhen it's your turn to host brunch, then this is the recipe for you!
- Miss Bessie's Breakfast BakeMake this once on Sunday night and eat it for breakfast all week!
Vegetarian Casserole Recipes
These vegetarian casserole recipes may take meat out of the equation, but they are certainly not short of flavor. The variety of these vegetable casserole recipes will please and satisfy you and your family. Serve these as a side dish, or make them the main course! Even vegetable casserole recipes like these are high in protein and fiber for a wholesome meal.
- Greek Spinach Quinoa CasseroleQuinoa is a protein-packed vegetarian staple that is wonderfully delicious.
- Kevin's Sweet Potato CasseroleSweet potato casserole is an American classic.
- Not-Your-Mama's Eggplant ParmesanThis might not be your traditional recipe...it might be better!
- Zesty Southwestern CasseroleIf you're looking for something spicy and delicious, try this casserole!
- Oven Corn CasseroleTry this oven corn casserole for a quick and easy side dish.
- Cajun Cornbread CasseroleCajun dishes are great around Mardi Gras or just to spice up your life.
- No Bake Sweet Potato CasseroleYour heart will just love this sweet and simple sweet potato casserole.
BONUS: Healthy Casserole Recipe
Skinny Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe: There are some really great casserole recipes in this collection. But none are better than this healthy tuna casserole. It's super easy to make so it's perfect for those busy weeknights. Even if you aren't cooking for multiple people, you can make this casserole ahead of the week and eat the leftovers for lunch!
For more heart healthy recipes, check out our 7 Day Meal Plan for a Low Calorie Diet
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Low-Carb Mexican Chicken Casserole
- Feel Good Zucchini Casserole
- Stupid Casserole
- 18 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- Ship Wreck Casserole
- Crustless Quiche Casserole
- Hungry Lady Casserole
- Skinny Tomato, Rice and Corn Skillet Casserole
- 35 Heart Healthy Casserole Recipes
- Crustless Cheesy Zucchini Pie
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook