Cold Thai Noodle Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When it comes to flavor, this recipe for Cold Thai Noodle Salad doesn't hold back! This tasty recipe checks all the marks, as it is vegetarian, can be made in advance, and is hearty and filling, too. This salad recipe is one you can make again and again, and is the perfect way to shake up your lunchtime routine.
From the blogger: "Cold Thai Noodle Salad made with rice noodles and fresh veggies is the best cold pasta salad you’ll serve this summer and it’s perfect for your back to school lunches! Cold Thai Noodle Salad is one of those recipes I hesitated trying as a private chef. For years and years I’ve cooked for families with dietary restrictions. Whether it is a caloric restriction, gluten, allergy or otherwise I started having an adverse reaction to cooking diet specific foods in my personal life There are only so many times you can make vegan pulled pork before banishing pulled veggie meats from your own kitchen! I’m looking at you Shosh!"
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 20 Min Spiced Salmon
- Easy Kashmiri Pulao
- Neer Dosa
- How To Make Amazing Cabbage Rolls
- Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza
- Egg Roll In A Wonton Cup
- Applebee's Copycat Chicken Wonton Tacos In A Cup
- Homemade Thandai
- Dal Palak
- Simple Indian Chickpea Salad | Chana Salad
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook