- see all comments
"Looks good but haven't tried it yet"
"What is the nutrition for this recipe?"
"The recipe won't pull up. I get and error page from a blogger named Kelly."
"5 ingredient cheesecake for 2"
Love the recipes you see here? Now you can publish your own recipes on our site! Submit your original recipes by filling out this form and you'll see your dishes featured right here on FaveHealthyRecipes.
- Recipes must be original dishes created by YOU
- Must include a photo (or several photos)
- Recipes may be featured on another site or blog currently
Become a published author today!
Recipes We're Looking For:
Seasonal recipes: Fall recipes
Holiday recipes: Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas
Quick and easy recipes
Recipes are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your recipe is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded recipe.
- We only accept FREE recipes
- Please write a title; do not paste the URL in the title field
- We DO NOT accept collection pages
- We DO NOT accept product reviews
- Always include a finished recipe photo in your submission
- Please do not submit duplicate recipes. If your recipe is already hosted on our site, the duplicate will be deactivated.
FaveHealthyRecipes Recipe Submission Terms & Conditions
I. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
To submit a recipe for publication on FaveHealthyRecipes.com, Entrant must create an original recipe and list all required ingredients and instructions. The recipe must be submitted on the entry form found on www.FaveHealthyRecipes.com.
Qualifying recipes must adhere to our "Quick & Easy" guidelines:
No more than 15 total ingredients
All ingredients must be easy-to-find and available at local grocery stores across the country
Instructions should be clear, simply written, and manageable for the average cook
Entrant must be specific with measurements, directions, and ingredients needed so others can successfully reproduce the recipe
Recipe must be original
Visit the Recipe Submission page on www.FaveHealthyRecipes.com to enter your original recipe(s) and optional corresponding photo(s) of the completed recipe (recipe and photo collectively referred to herein as "Entry Materials"). Users may submit multiple recipes but each entry must be for a separate and unique recipe. Photo(s) must be at least 500 pixels x 200 pixels. Entry Materials must be created by and be original to Entrant. Entrant represents and warrants that the Entry Materials do not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark/trade name, logo, trade secret or intellectual-property right, or other proprietary right of any person or entity. Failure to adhere to these guidelines will make Entrant's submission ineligible for publication.
II. USE OF NAME AND LIKENESS:
Entrant grants permission for Prime Publishing and those acting pursuant to Prime Publishing, authority to use, in perpetuity, Entrant's statements, property demonstrations, and Entry Materials, any and all of which may be altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, together or with other works, and/or used in distorted, illusory or composite form, as sole determined by Prime Publishing, for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without compensation, at any time(s), in all media now knows or hereafter discovered worldwide, including, without limitation, print, radio, and television broadcasting, cable casting, audio/visual, closed-circuit exhibition, and on the Internet, without notice or review or approval. Entrant's name, picture, and biographical information may be modified, in length or display type, to fit the best practices of our site.
Your recipe has been submitted.
Thank you for sharing!
Would you like to submit another recipe?
Recipe of the Day
3-Ingredient Fruit Cobbler
This 3-Ingredient Fruit Cobbler is one of the easiest dessert recipes ever. Because this recipe uses cake mix, you won't have to… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Fruit Cobbler"
- 5-Minute Asian Noodles
- FaveHealthyRecipes Reviews and Giveaways
- Cauliflower Potato Salad
- No-Mayo Chicken Salad Sandwich
- World's Best Broccoli Salad
- Oven-Roasted Broccoli Salad
- Super Simple Pasta Salad Side Dish
- Bananafied Amish Friendship Bread
- Picnic-Perfect Macaroni Salad
- Cheesy Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken
My Recipe Box (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- GET fast cooking tips
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
- Healthy Egg Muffin Cups Easy Recipe
- Big Mac Casserole
- Creamy Roasted Garlic Tomato Soup (no Cream)
- Strawberry Shortcake Smoothie
- Cracker Barrel Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
- Easy Jeera Chicken With Yogurt
- Peach Jalapeno Salsa
- Cilantro Lime Pasta Salad
- Chicken And Pasta Casserole With Vegetables
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook