31 Easy Cooking Recipes for Beginners
By: The Editors of FaveHealthyRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't need to be a gourmet chef to make yourself delicious healthy meals. These 31 Easy Cooking Recipes for Beginners are the perfect dishes to build up your healthy cooking skills. All of these recipes are hearty, flavorful, and will satisfy your appetite (especially our One-Pot Wonder with Sausage and Veggies, pictured left).
With these easy cooking recipes, you'll be making everything from healthy chicken recipes to easy pasta recipes in no time at all! These recipes are all excellent options to whip up for the family on a crazy weeknight or to make when you're expecting company. You'll be sure to impress your guests and your taste buds.
Because these recipes are delicious to eat, simple to make, and nutritiously healthy, we know that they will satisfy you and your family. We suggest that you make one of these easy healthy recipes for dinner tonight.
If you like these easy cooking recipes, then you have to check out our collection of Easy Healthy Weeknight Dinners.
31 Easy Cooking Recipes for Beginners
Table of Contents
- Heart Healthy Chicken Chili with Summer Squash - Chock full of lean hearty ingredients
- Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Skillet - A no-mess one pot meal
- Chicken Enchiladas with Cheese - A shockingly healthy recipe
- 10 Minute Chicken and Noodles - One of the simplest dishes
- Easy Balsamic Chicken - The ideal idea for easy dinner recipes
- Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice - (pictured above, left) A light and low-carb alternative
- Healthy Chicken Piccata - An inexpensive and quick recipe that is sure to be a hit
- Chicken Rice Casserole in a Slow Cooker - Super simple to make
- Buttery Chicken - (pictured above, right)Transform bland chicken into something gourmet
- Homemade Chicken and Dumplings Soup - A true family favorite
- Apple Bacon Roasted Chicken - An entire chicken will feed the whole family
- Simple Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole - A meal made for a king
- Roasted Red Pepper Noodles - Loaded with great flavor
- Easy Loaded Spaghetti - One of the best easy cooking recipes
- Hungry Lady Casserole - (pictured above, left) One of our most popular recipes
- Not-Your-Granny's Mac and Cheese - (pictured above, right) A guilt-free homemade macaroni and cheese recipe
- Turkey and Spinach Stuffed Shells - Hearty and heavenly
- Corn Chowder Quinoa Casserole - (pictured above, left) Completely filling and satisfying
- One-Pot Wonder with Sausage and Veggies - This one-pot dish is simply amazing
- Everything You Want For Breakfast Casserole - A true favorite for all ages
- Cabbage Soup Recipe - Five ingredients, that's it
- Crock Pot Pulled Pork - (pictured above, right) Slow cooked to complete perfection
- Beef, Asparagus and Portobello Stir Fry - Ready in only 30 minutes
- Zesty Southwestern Casserole - Only a few steps needed for this one
- Stupidly Easy Casserole - Probably the easiest recipe you'll ever make
- Easy Corn Chowder with Campbell's Soup - Give this a try today
- Basic Hamburgers - Easy cooking recipes for beginners don't get any easier
- Chipotle Sloppy Joes - This recipe makes ground beef irresistible
- Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage Casserole - Has the same great flavor of stuffed cabbage rolls without the hassle
- 10 Minute Romantic Shrimp - Date night made simple
- Quick and Easy Vegetable Lo Mein - One of our favorite easy dinner recipes
- Slow Cooker Beef Short Ribs - It tastes gourmet
- Almost Instant Quesadillas - Your kids will love this fun recipe
- Ultimate Meatloaf Casserole - The whole family will absolutely love this hearty recipe!
- Roasted Pork Dinner - An entire meal roasted to perfection in one pan
- Simple Stuffed Peppers - So easy and full of nutrients
- "Fried" Mushroom Parmesan Casserole - So easy, but very cheesy
For additional easy cooking recipes, download our free eCookbook, Potluck Ideas: 8 Vegetarian Recipes.
One-Pot Lemon Shrimp Pasta - This one-pot meal is so incredibly easy to make. You won't need any fancy tools, and the ingredients are easy to find. This recipe is simply the best, and we think that you'll agree. We hope you enjoy this new beginner recipe!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 31 Easy Cooking Recipes for Beginners
- "Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes" Free eCookbook
- Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole
- 16 Mega Healthy Meatloaf Recipes
- Once a Month Cooking: 30 Healthy Freezer Recipes
- 40 One Pot Healthy Meals
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- 30 Easy Healthy Weeknight Dinners
- Cooking with Prepared Foods: 30 Healthy Semi Homemade Recipes
- 10 Minute Romantic Shrimp
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 40 Healthy Easy Mexican Recipes Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- Cooking Low Carb Foods: 26 Free Low Carb Recipes eCookbook
- How to Cook Low Calorie Meals: 32 Healthy Low Calorie Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- Potluck Ideas: 8 Vegetarian Recipes
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Low-Carb Cauliflower "Bread" Sticks
- Little Omelet Muffins
- Parmesan Mashed Potatoes and Cauliflower
- Chicken Parmesan Zucchini Boats
- Banana Berry Breakfast Muffins
- Weeknight Honey BBQ Chicken Nuggets
- Roasted Sweet Potato Quinoa Soup
- Light Cream of Pumpkin Soup
- Cheddar Squash Casserole
- Healthy White Chocolate Lollipops