31 Easy Cooking Recipes for Beginners
By: The Editors of FaveHealthyRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You don't need to be a gourmet chef to make yourself delicious healthy meals. These 31 Easy Cooking Recipes for Beginners are the perfect dishes to build up your healthy cooking skills. All of these recipes are hearty, flavorful, and will satisfy your appetite (especially our One-Pot Wonder with Sausage and Veggies, pictured left).
With these easy cooking recipes, you'll be making everything from healthy chicken recipes to easy pasta recipes in no time at all! These recipes are all excellent options to whip up for the family on a crazy weeknight or to make when you're expecting company. You'll be sure to impress your guests and your taste buds.
Because these recipes are delicious to eat, simple to make, and nutritiously healthy, we know that they will satisfy you and your family. We suggest that you make one of these easy healthy recipes for dinner tonight.
If you like these easy beginner recipes, then you have to check out our collection of Easy Healthy Weeknight Dinners.
31 Easy Cooking Recipes for Beginners
Table of Contents
- Heart Healthy Chicken Chili with Summer Squash - Made in a slow cooker, this chili is chock full of lean hearty ingredients. It's the perfect recipe for new chefs because it requires only 4 simple steps.
- Chicken Enchiladas with Cheese - Simply chop, mix, fill, and bake. This enchiladas recipe can't get any easier. Plus this dish is much less expensive than ordering it at a restaurant.
- 10 Minute Chicken and Noodles - This is one of the simplest recipes around. All you need to do is chop up some veggies, cook your chicken, mix everything together, and cook.
- Easy Balsamic Chicken - With only 10 minutes of prep time and 30 minutes to cook, this is the perfect easy dinner recipe. We suggest you serve this chicken with some fresh broccoli.
- Cauliflower Chicken Fried Rice - (pictured above, left) If you have a food processor, then you need to make this easy healthy recipe.
- Buttery Chicken - (pictured above, right) Although this chicken recipe may look fancy, it's actually quick and easy to make. You'll have this chicken on the table in 30 minutes or less.
- Healthy Chicken Piccata - Every beginner cook needs a healthy chicken recipe. Luckily this one is an inexpensive and quick recipe that is sure to be a hit.
- Chicken Rice Casserole in a Slow Cooker - Made in our Test Kitchen - Pop everything into your slow cooker, and let it cook! This is a super simple recipe to make because you don't have to do any work.
- Homemade Chicken and Dumplings Soup - Impress your friends and family with this homemade soup recipe. You'll never buy store-bought soup again.
- Weeknight Honey BBQ Chicken Nuggets - From start to finish, this easy beginner recipe will take only 30 minutes. Plus they are much healthier than processed chicken nuggets.
- Colorful Chicken Taco Quinoa Skillet - (pictured above, left) This easy dinner recipe requires only five steps, so you'll have this dish on the table in no time at all.
- Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Skillet - (pictured above, right) This is a no-mess one-pot meal that is quick and easy to create. You won't need to slave over the stove for hours because this meal will be on your table in 40 minutes or less.
- Roasted Red Pepper Noodles - Impress your loved ones by making your own homemade sauce. They don't need to know how easy it was to create.
- Chicken Penne Pasta Bake - Out of all of these beginner recipes, I think this one is my favorite. It's easy to make and delicious to eat!
- Hungry Lady Casserole - (pictured above, left) The name says it all. This easy-to-make casserole is perfect for hungry ladies. This dish feeds eight, but you shouldn't worry if you have leftovers. Then you'll be able to eat this dish the next day!
- Not-Your-Granny's Mac and Cheese - (pictured above, right) This is a guilt-free homemade macaroni and cheese recipe that is so much better than store-bought mac and cheese. But don't worry, this recipe is incredibly easy to make!
- Turkey and Spinach Stuffed Shells - Hearty and heavenly, these stuffed shells are a meal-in-one. So you won't have to worry about timing all of the components of your meal.
- Corn Chowder Quinoa Casserole - (pictured above, left) You'll easily be able to find the ingredients for this recipe in your grocery store. There's no need to search for hours for that one elusive ingredient.
- One-Pot Wonder with Sausage and Veggies - (pictured top) This is a no-mess one-pot meal that even the most novice chef can master. You only need to focus on one recipe, but it's still a balanced meal.
- Everything You Want For Breakfast Casserole - (pictured below, left) Made in your slow cooker, this is a perfect lazy weekend breakfast. It could also be made as a breakfast-for-dinner meal.
- Cabbage Soup Recipe - All it takes is five ingredients to make this cabbage soup recipe. Homemade soup doesn't get any easier than that!
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork - (pictured above, right) Don't panic when you need to feed a crowd. Even a novice chef can master this pulled pork recipe.
- Zesty Southwestern Casserole - (pictured below, right) You'll be surprised by how easy this casserole is to make. It requires only a few simple steps before you have a family-favorite recipe.
- Deconstructed Stuffed Cabbage Casserole - This dish has the same great flavor of stuffed cabbage rolls without the hassle. You'll soon learn to appreciate how easy casseroles are to make.
- Quick and Easy Vegetable Lo Mein - Drop that take-out menu because you can now make this Quick and Easy Vegetable Lo Mein. It's one of our favorite easy dinner recipes.
- Slow Cooker Beef Short Ribs - This short ribs recipe will taste as good as, if not better than, a five-start restaurant's version. Because this recipe is cooked in a slow cooker, the flavors will combine to create a delish, yet easy-to-make, meal.
- Almost Instant Quesadillas - Your kids will love this fun, cheesy recipe, and you'll love how easy they are to make. These quesadillas would be perfect to make as a light lunch.
- Ultimate Meatloaf Casserole - The whole family will absolutely love this hearty recipe, yet it only takes five quick and easy steps. A healthy dinner can't get much better than that!
- Roasted Pork Dinner - You won't believe that this entire meal is roasted to perfection in just one pan. That's makes cleaning up incredibly quick.
- Simple Stuffed Peppers - This easy dinner recipe is super simple to make, and it's full of nutrients. You'll want to make extras, so you can have leftovers for the next day.
- "Fried" Mushroom Parmesan Casserole - So easy and very cheesy, this casserole is sure to be a winner. We recommend making this beginner recipe as soon as possible.
For additional easy beginner recipes, download our free eCookbook, Potluck Ideas: 8 Vegetarian Recipes.
One-Pot Lemon Shrimp Pasta - This one-pot meal is so incredibly easy to make. You won't need any fancy tools, and the ingredients are easy to find. This recipe is simply the best, and we think that you'll agree. We hope you enjoy this new beginner recipe!
What is your go-to easy recipe?
Leave a comment below and let us know!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 31 Easy Cooking Recipes for Beginners
- Tuna Crunch Casserole
- 40 One Pot Healthy Meals
- Make Ahead Breakfast Casserole
- 10 Minute Romantic Shrimp
- 30 Easy Healthy Weeknight Dinners
- "Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes" Free eCookbook
- Once a Month Cooking: 30 Healthy Freezer Recipes
- Cooking with Prepared Foods: 30 Healthy Semi Homemade Recipes
- 31 Healthy Recipes for 30 Minute Meals
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- 42 Easy Gluten-Free Recipes
- 19 Best-Ever Grilled Chicken Recipes
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Enjoy Restaurant Food at Home: 28 No-Guilt Copycat Resaurant Recipes
- How to Cook Low Calorie Meals: 32 Healthy Low Calorie Recipes
- Cooking Low Carb Foods: 26 Free Low Carb Recipes eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The 14 Best Healthy Comfort Food Recipes Free eCookbook
- How to Cook Quickly: The 26 Best Fast Healthy Dinner Recipes Free eCookbook