Blueberry Muffin Protein Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This creamy and filling Blueberry Muffin Protein Smoothie is bursting with fresh, juicy blueberries! So thick and satisfying, it’s a healthy, clean eating breakfast that’s best eaten with a spoon! At this time of year, I crave cold food! It’s so hot in Virginia right now, so when I wake up in the morning the first (ok, second) thing that I reach for is a big, tall smoothie. The first is always coffee! But if I want my smoothie to fill me up and keep me satisfied for more than a few minutes, I’ve learned that I need to load it with nutritious whole grains, fiber, and protein. Some healthy fat is nice too, so a scoop of almond butter or some chopped nuts on top are a nice addition for flavor and texture. Most importantly, though, I want my shake to be SO THICK that I have to eat it with a spoon! That’s the only way to truly feel like I’m having a meal."
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Vessel SizeBlender
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook