Make-Ahead Healthy Breakfast Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Make-Ahead Healthy Breakfast Cookies are naturally sweetened with honey and made with whole wheat flour, fresh oranges, and old fashioned oats! You can decide to add in coconut, craisins, cranberries, or anything else your heart may desire.
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Following a low-carb diet is crucial for anyone with diabetes, or for anyone trying to incorporate more protein and less sugar into… Continue reading: "Low-Carb Mexican Chicken Casserole"
- Banana Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
- Healthy Breakfast Bars
- Vegan Banana Scones
- Skinny Lemon Blueberry Donuts with Lavender Glaze
- 21 Healthy Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
- Egg Breakfast Sandwich
- Omelet with Vegetables and Turmeric
- Potato and Avocado Breakfast Scramble
- Crustless Spinach Quiche
- Greek Yogurt Pancakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Italian Beef
- Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- Tikka Masala Sauce
- Pastina Soup
- Spinach Pasta
- Chicken Burgers
- Easy Homemade Donuts With Icing On Top
- An Easy Way To Make Sweet Tea
- Cream Chicken With Spinach
- Lamb And Salad With Apple Vinaigrette Dressing
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook