FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
The FaveHealthyRecipes email newsletter is the free healthy recipe email newsletter published by the editors of FaveHealthyRecipes.com. We publish FaveHealthyRecipes email newsletter three days a week (Monday, Wednesday and Saturday). The editors at FaveHealthyRecipes.com also publish 2 - 3 special offers issues each week with deals and offers for FaveHealthyRecipes readers. Each of the standard issues revolves around a healthy recipes theme, such as chicken recipes, healthy slow cooker recipes, healthy casseroles, breakfast, and everything else from A - Z. Here is what is included in each and every issue of the FaveHealthyRecipes email newsletter
* 15-45 Original Recipes
* Book and Product Giveaway- Enter to Win Cookbooks or Food Products
* New healthy recipe eCookbooks to download for free
* Cooking and Baking Tips
* Facebook, YouTube and Twitter updates.
Signing up for the free recipe newsletter is simple. Just go to our newsletter signup page and fill in your information. You can also click subscribe at the bottom of any page at FaveHealthyRecipes.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the Hassle-Free unsubscribe at FaveHealthyRecipes.com. To unsubscribe from the recipe email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of the FaveHealthyRecipes email newsletter or click the “Click here to unsubscribe” link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions. http://www.favehealthyrecipes.com/section/update-email
Please note that if you also have a site account for a recipe box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the Tools menu. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
2. Select Options. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Select the 'Accept cookies from sites' checkbox.
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click on the Tools menu (located at the upper right hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.)
2. Select Settings.
3. Click "Show advanced settings."
4. Under the Privacy header, click the "Content settings..." button.'
5. Select "Allow local data to be set (recommended)."
6. Click "Done."
Internet Explorer 10 and 11
1. Click the "Tools" button.
2. Click "Internet Options."
3. Click the "Privacy" tab, and then, under "Settings," move the slider to Medium or Low.
4. Click "Apply."
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, select Always.
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from FaveHealthyRecipes.
See your recipes and cooking tips published with your name at FaveHealthyRecipes.com! Simply contact us with your recipe or tip and a member of the editorial team will get back to you. We link to the recipe itself as opposed to listing the full recipe and ingredients on our website, as we are a directory of healthy recipe links.
For full recipes or cooking tips, a FaveHealthyRecipes.com editor will send you a Recipe Submission Guide. We prefer tutorials with images and also welcome knitting videos at our website. We also welcome guest posts at our blog (see below on FaveHealthyRecipes blogging). Three ways you can submit are:
a. Links to recipes - Send us your link so we can link out to it.
b. Full recipes for our site - Send us your full tutorial via Word document.
c. Full kitchen or baking tips for our How To section - Send us your full tip via Word document.
To submit your project, fill out the contact form and select "Recipe Submission" as the message topic. We will review your project and email you back with further details.
FaveHealthyRecipes eCookbooks are free, downloadable recipe collections organized around a theme, such as healthy chicken recipes, healthy slow cooker recipes or Recipes in 30 Minutes or Less. These eCookbooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while cooking. We think eCookbooks are a great way to offer a free collection of recipes to our users. You can view and download a copy of the latest eCookbooks here.
You will need Adobe to access our eCookbooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. If a link in a PDF recipe does not work, type in the recipe name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
The FaveHealthyRecipes.com editorial team loves giving away cookbooks, food products and cooking tools to our readers. In every issue of Quick and Healthy Recipes, we feature a new contest. These cookbooks and products are reviewed by our testing team and the in-depth review is provided on the contest page. You can enter the contest via the entry form on the contest page.
Weekly giveaways last two weeks from the date of going live and then we pick a winner, which we notify by email. You have two weeks to send back your information in order to claim the prize. Once those two weeks have passed we will pick a different winner. In addition to standard entry via the form on the contest page, we will give you an extra entry in the contest for EACH of the following items:
- We will give you an extra entry if you blog about the giveaway at your blog. Contact us with a link to the blog post.
- We will give you an extra entry if you twitter about this giveaway. Again, direct message us on twitter or contact us with a link to the tweet.
- We will also give you an extra entry if you add a link to us on your blogroll or website. Contact us and specify for which giveaway you want the extra entry.
You can look for new giveaways in the weekly newsletter and at the Recipe Chatter blog. For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom right of any contest page.
Pinterest is a virtual pinboard that you can use to collect all the beautiful images you find on the internet, including recipes you find on FaveHealthyRecipes.com. Follow this handy little article to learn how to sign up and start using it today.
You can see our blogging efforts over at http://www.recipelionblog.com. That’s pretty easy to remember right? We update our blog almost every day with new recipes, cooking tips, food news and more. We LOVE when readers comment on the blog, and you do not have to sign-in to comment. Just enter your name, email and comment into the form at the bottom of each blog post and click submit. No one but the editors will see your email address, and we will only use it to contact you in response to a question or to thank you for a comment.
We welcome Guest Posts. If you are interested in contributing a guest post at our blog, whether you want to tell a personal cooking story or talk about a food trend, simply contact us. We can include a link back to your website or blog and we often trade Guest Posts with other blogs. We love working with other members of the healthy cooking community, so feel free to tell us your idea.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@FaveHealthyRecipes.com. For directions on how to do so, click here.
Our mail servers send e-mail through primenewsletters.com or favecrafts.com for all of our web properties. For a complete list of our e-mail newsletters please visit www.primenewsletters.com or our subscriber center.
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Pinterest
Watch us on YouTube
Follow us on Google+
Read our Blog
Updated April 23, 2014
- Peppermint Blossom Crinkle Cookies
- Hungry Lady Casserole
- "Soup-er" Simple Cabbage Soup
- Poor Man's Soup
- All About Lentils: From Cooking Lentils to Lentils Nutrition
- Reduced Fat Copycat of Chili's Southwest Chicken Chili
- "The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus" Free eCookbook
- Perfect Pumpkin Dump Cake
- Classic Egg Salad Sandwich
- No Bake Christmas Cookies: 14 Recipes to Make in Under 10 Minutes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 14 Best Healthy Drink Recipes
- 19 Best-Ever Grilled Chicken Recipes
- 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes Free eCookbook
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- 40 Healthy Easy Mexican Recipes Free eCookbook
- 8 Healthy Cake Recipes for Any Occasion
- How to Cook Low Calorie Meals: 32 Healthy Low Calorie Recipes
- How to Make Fun Foods for Halloween: 22 Healthy Halloween Recipes Free eCookbook
- Potluck Ideas: 8 Vegetarian Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Low Fat Pumpkin Yogurt
- Secret Ingredient Chicken Enchiladas
- Cheesy Ranch Chicken
- The Best Caprese Chicken
- Cocolasses Nutrient-Dense Chocolate Syrup
- Cooking With Quinoa: 29 Amazing Recipes
- Carrot Cake Breakfast Cookies
- Baked Eggs with Everything
- DIY Pumpkin Spice
- Pumpkin Pie Breakfast Bake