What To Bring To A Potluck: 21 Potluck Favorites
Save this collection of healthy potluck recipes for the next time you're asked to bring something to pass.
By: Editors of FaveHealthyRecipes.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you don't know what to bring to a potluck because you can't find a dish that is both diet friendly and delicious, then choose one of these easy potluck recipes. Everyone with whom you share your dish is going to rave because it's so good but it's also healthy! Depending on what kind of dish you bring, whether it's a healthy dinner recipe or a healthy dessert recipe, the guests might not even know that you're serving them a healthy dish. All of these easy healthy recipes are quick to make and all are sure to be a hit with everyone at the gathering.
Invite all of your friends over for a potluck this weekend. You could even send them the link to this collection and have them choose a recipe (we promise they're all good). You and your friends will have fun making food to share with each other over good conversation. When's the last time you had a homecooked dinner with your best friends? It's time for all of you to get together and enjoy some of these healthy recipes.
Table of Contents
Best Salad Recipes for a Potluck
Everyone knows that a meal isn't complete without a side salad. So when you're invited to a potluck, you should make one of these healthy salad recipes to share. It's very easy to make the perfect salad and the collection below is the best place to start. Everyone is going to be raving about the salad and will be begging you for the recipe.
Think you know how to make the best salad? Check out our article on How to Make a Salad + 10 Healthy Salad Recipes
Main Dishes to Share at a Potluck
The best part of potlucks is having a large selection of foods from which to choose. Everyone can bring a small dish and there will be plenty for everyone to enjoy. If you're hosting a potluck, then it's best to provide a main dish so you know for sure that there's enough for everyone. Check out our collection of healthy potluck recipes to find something to make!
Easy Dessert Recipes for a Potluck
The meal isn't over until you've finished dessert. If you're asking to bring something sweet to the potluck, then this collection of healthy dessert recipes is the best place to start. The guests might not even know that you shared something healthy because all of these dessert recipes are so delicious (and easy to make!).
Looking for more healthy dessert recipes to share? Check out our collection of 20 Easy Healthy Dessert Recipes for Beginners
What's your favorite potluck recipe? Or, do you call a potluck something different? Like a "bring and share?"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 47 Portable Heart Healthy Lunch Recipes
- What To Bring To A Potluck: 21 Potluck Favorites
- 24 Healthy Dinner Recipes for Church Potlucks
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas
- 10 Best Low Fat Recipes for Two
- 8 Quick Bread Recipes + 4 Gluten-Free Bread Recipes
- 20 Low-Calorie Dinner Recipes
- Going Crustless: 10 Easy Pie Recipes
- The Top 100 Easy Healthy Recipes: Our Best Healthy Recipes of 2015
- 13 Healthy Comfort Food Recipes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 13 Low Carb Desserts: Our Favorite Simple Healthy Recipes
- Spicy Vegetable Soup with Old Bay
- Feel Good Flax Cornbread
- Homemade Taco Sauce
- Easy Mango Salsa
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
- 21 of our Best Mother's Day Brunch Recipes
- Air Fried Bacon Cashews
- Coconut Cashew Bars
- Strawberries with Coconut Cashew Crumble