What To Bring To A Potluck: 21 Potluck Favorites
Save this collection of healthy potluck recipes for the next time you're asked to bring something to pass.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you don't know what to bring to a potluck because you can't find a dish that is both diet friendly and delicious, then choose one of these easy potluck recipes. Everyone with whom you share your dish is going to rave because it's so good but it's also healthy! Depending on what kind of dish you bring, whether it's a healthy dinner recipe or a healthy dessert recipe, the guests might not even know that you're serving them a healthy dish. All of these easy healthy recipes are quick to make and all are sure to be a hit with everyone at the gathering.
Invite all of your friends over for a potluck this weekend. You could even send them the link to this collection and have them choose a recipe (we promise they're all good). You and your friends will have fun making food to share with each other over good conversation. When's the last time you had a homecooked dinner with your best friends? It's time for all of you to get together and enjoy some of these healthy recipes.
Table of Contents
Best Salad Recipes for a Potluck
Everyone knows that a meal isn't complete without a side salad. So when you're invited to a potluck, you should make one of these healthy salad recipes to share. It's very easy to make the perfect salad and the collection below is the best place to start. Everyone is going to be raving about the salad and will be begging you for the recipe.
Think you know how to make the best salad? Check out our article on How to Make a Salad + 10 Healthy Salad Recipes
Main Dishes to Share at a Potluck
The best part of potlucks is having a large selection of foods from which to choose. Everyone can bring a small dish and there will be plenty for everyone to enjoy. If you're hosting a potluck, then it's best to provide a main dish so you know for sure that there's enough for everyone. Check out our collection of healthy potluck recipes to find something to make!
Are you looking for tips on how to make your next potluck even better? Then you'll want to see these Easy Potluck Ideas and Tips You Can’t Live Without
Easy Dessert Recipes for a Potluck
The meal isn't over until you've finished dessert. If you're asking to bring something sweet to the potluck, then this collection of healthy dessert recipes is the best place to start. The guests might not even know that you shared something healthy because all of these dessert recipes are so delicious (and easy to make!).
Looking for more healthy dessert recipes to share? Check out our collection of 20 Easy Healthy Dessert Recipes for Beginners
What's your favorite potluck recipe? Or, do you call a potluck something different? Like a "bring and share?"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- The Best Healthy Quinoa Recipes
- What To Bring To A Potluck: 21 Potluck Favorites
- 18 Healthy Side Dishes
- 18 Easy Quinoa Recipes: Only the Best Healthy Recipes
- 8 Green Bean Recipes for Thanksgiving made Healthy
- 13 Healthy Comfort Food Recipes
- How to Cook Quickly: The 26 Best Fast Healthy Dinner Recipes Free eCookbook
- The 14 Best Healthy Comfort Food Recipes Free eCookbook
- 11 Very Easy Dessert Recipes with Fruit
- 47 Portable Heart Healthy Lunch Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 4-Ingredient Cranberry Sauce
- Baked Tofu Chops with Miso Gravy
- Gluten Free Soft Baked Pumpkin Cookies
- Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
- Hearty Beet Chili
- Healthy Pumpkin Ginger Date Cookies
- Easy and Healthy Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans
- Skinny Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Sweet Potato Cauliflower Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook