Stealth Health: 17 Recipes That Make Cooking Light Easy
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Making healthy food choices can be easier than it seems. With Stealth Health: 17 Recipes That Make Cooking Light Easy you'll find the best healthy dinner recipes that don't skimp on flavor. If you're curious about healthy alternative ingredients for recipes or just want to have some healthy meal recipes to add to your repertoire, look no further than this great collection of 17 recipes that make cooking light easy!
Table of Contents
Barbecued Chicken Wings - Healthy meal recipes rarely look this good. Because these chicken wings are grilled rather than deep-fried, they're much less fattening than the ones you'd find at your favorite restaurant.
Sweet Marinated Barbecued Pork Chops - Pork chops are some of the best healthy dinner recipes out there because pork chops have fewer calories than salmon and less cholesterol than skinless chicken breast. So go ahead and make this scrumptious meal for your next dinner!
Italian Style Meatloaf - Cooking light doesn't mean you have to give up your beloved meatloaf. This recipe shows you how to make a delicious dish without all the fat!
Oven Fried Chicken Tenders - Healthy meal recipes that please the kids are hard to come by, buy these Oven Fried Chicken Tenders are sure to satisfy even the tiniest of taste buds.
Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes -- Healthy food choices for breakfast are easier than you think to find. With this recipe for Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes, you can enjoy a fluffy breakfast treat without worrying about your waistline.
Pecan Sticky Buns - You can still enjoy a sweet breakfast treat without spending your entire day's calorie allotment in one meal. This recipe for Pecan Sticky Buns allows you to keep your breakfast cooking light yet still delicious.
Saucy BBQ Omelet -- If you make sure to use healthy alternative ingredients for recipes, you can make many of your favorite dishes more nutritious. This Saucy BBQ Omelet is made with part eggs and part egg whites so it's better for you than your average egg dish.
15 Minute Chicken Casserole - The perfect time to make healthy food choices is when you're cooking casseroles. By incorporating guilt-free ingredients, this casserole recipe creates a healthy dish that will also please your taste buds.
Cheesy Brunch Casserole - You might think that using cheese would get in the way of your goal of cooking light. But cheese is actually a great source of protein, so this Cheesy Brunch Casserole is actually a great healthy option. The recipe also features egg whites and a mixture of low-fat and fat-free cheeses, so it's doubly good for you!
Super 7 Layer Casserole - The best healthy dinner recipes are the ones that feature a ton of veggies. This Super 7 Layer Casserole will help you get most of your recommended daily servings of vegetables all at once.
Swiss Cheese and Chicken Casserole -- When cooking chicken, the best cooking light tip we can offer is to bake your chicken instead of frying it. This recipe features baked chicken and low fat Swiss cheese for a healthy yet tasty dinnertime meal.
French Fries - Making healthy food choices doesn't mean you have to give up your favorite fast-food treat. Try this recipe for homemade French fries that are oven-fried instead of deep-fried. They're just as good as the ones from your favorite restaurant, but are so much better for you!
Mom's Healthy Baked Potato Salad - If you want instructions for cooking light potato salad, check out this recipe right from mom's kitchen! Since the potato salad features no mayonnaise at all, you'll be able to enjoy your favorite picnic treat guilt-free.
Buttery Chicken with Noodles -- Don't let the name deceive you. You can get the taste of buttery chicken and noodles without all the fat by using healthy alternative ingredients for recipes. This one uses an unsalted butter substitute instead of plain old butter.
Faux Chocolate Chip Cookies -- When you use healthy alternative ingredients for recipes, like substituting carob chips for chocolate chips, you can turn your favorite dessert into a guilt-free treat. These cookies have the same delicious taste as regular chocolate chip cookies, but are much better for you!
Quick and Easy Baked Banana Pudding -- Don't skimp on dessert just to cut calories! As long as you make healthy food choices, like making this healthy version of banana pudding, you'll be able to enjoy a sweet treat after dinner without feeling the least bit guilty!
Double Chocolate Malt -- This cooking light recipe allows you to enjoy a delicious chocolate-y dessert that has all the flavor but almost 1/3 fewer calories than the restaurant version.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 21 Potluck Favorites
- Cooking Cowboy Food: 25 Western Recipes Made Healthier
- 47 Portable Heart Healthy Lunch Recipes
- 24 Healthy Dinner Recipes for Church Potlucks
- Straight from our Test Kitchen: 12 Easy Healthy Recipes
- Nana's Homemade Cough Syrup Recipe
- 8 Quick Bread Recipes + 4 Gluten-Free Bread Recipes
- 12 of our Best Easy Low-Calorie Recipes
- Healthy Recipes to Make Your Meals Amazing
- 10 Best Low Fat Recipes for Two
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Epare Vegetable Spiralizer
- Lebanese Cauliflower Stew
- Healthy Trail Mix Recipe
- Thai Shrimp and Glass Noodles | Goong Ob Woonsen
- Instant Pot Coconut Sticky Rice
- Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Cheesy Quinoa Patties with Coconut-Walnut Sauce
- Chicken Meatballs in Curry
- Low-Baked Fish with Lemon Mustard Glaze
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook