36 Easy Healthy Weeknight Dinners for Warm Weather
Dinner will be a snap this summer with these easy and healthy recipes!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
On beautiful warm weather days, sometimes you don't want to be spending a lot of time and energy on your weeknight meals. Instead, you would rather be creating easy healthy weeknight dinners in no time at all, and we agree! These 36 Easy Healthy Weeknight Dinners for Warm Weather are just what you need to get a healthy meal on the table without a lot of effort, leaving you with plenty of time to soak in the warmth. There are plenty of weeknight dinner ideas in this collection, from your salad to your dessert and everything in between.
It's warm outside, maybe even warm in your house, and you have had a long day. You want to eat something healthy for dinner, but you're so tired. You're about to order pizza again, but then you remember this collection of weeknight meals. With the help of these quick and easy healthy recipes, you can make something good for dinner and still have plenty of time to relax on the couch. A lot of these meal ideas are dump-and-go or use easy no-bake recipes that don't require you to turn on the hot oven. Enjoy your summer while still eating well with our collection of weeknight recipes for warm weather!
Table of Contents
Summer Salad Recipes for Quick and Easy Dinners
There is something so refreshing about a fresh summer salad and it's going to hit the spot on the hottest of summer days. You won't have to turn on the oven to make something tasty when you make one of these summer salad recipes. Your home will stay nice and cool and so will you because you're eating fresh fruits and vegetables. All of these summer salads are quick to make so you won't waste a lot of your free time after work. For a truly fresh taste, stop by your favorite farmers market to select produce for these salads.
When the weather is hot, the last thing you want to do is bake. That's why this collection of no-bake desserts is just what you need! 28 Easy No Bake Dessert Recipes
No Bake Desserts to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
Even though it's hot outside, you still have to satisfy that sweet tooth, but you don't want to turn on your oven and heat up your house. No-bake desserts are here to the rescue. No bake recipes are usually simple to make, so they won't take you a long time to make. These easy no bake desserts will be nice and cool on the hottest days of the summer, guaranteed to satisfy your sweet cravings without making your house unbearably hot. You'll love keeping these no-bake recipes at your fingertips!
Looking for more weeknight dinner ideas? You're going to love our collection of 30+ Easy Healthy Weeknight Dinners
More Weeknight Recipes for Healthy and Delicious Options
On warm weeknights, you don't want to expend a lot of effort in a hot kitchen. In this collection, we have everything from one-pot recipes to recipes that will take you less than an hour to prepare. You won't be standing over a hot stove for hours to make a delicious and healthy dinner. In addition, many of these recipes can be prepared using only one pot or pan. How's that for easy cleanup? All of these weeknight dinner ideas will be extra satisfying because you'll be able to relax after work and still eat a meal that is good for you.
On a hot summer's night, you can't go wrong with serving salad for dinner! Shake up your dinner routine with this free eCookbook 12 Simple Salad Recipes
What is your favorite easy healthy weeknight dinner?
Let us know in the comments!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- The 7 Day Metabolism Diet
- Nana's Homemade Cough Syrup Recipe
- How To Use Spices: The 10 Best Spices for Healthy Cooking
- Cooking Cowboy Food: 25 Western Recipes Made Healthier
- Low-Calorie Dinner Recipes
- 8 Quick Bread Recipes + 4 Gluten-Free Bread Recipes
- 47 Portable Heart Healthy Lunch Recipes
- 21 Potluck Favorites
- 9 Quick Recipes for Supper Ready in 20 Minutes
- 21 Old-Fashioned Recipes Made Healthy
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Black Bean Hummus
- Papaya Fruit
- Sauerkraut And Sausage
- Lobster Stock
- How To Make Freeze Dried Tomatoes At Home
- How To Dry Mushrooms
- Tomato Basil Pasta (15 Minutes)
- Pomegranate Juice Recipe
- Smoked Paprika Salmon With Mango Salsa (pan-fried/baked)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook