Creamy Italian Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are you going to a potluck in a few days? Then you'll want to keep this easy pasta salad at your fingertips! You'll love the assortment of ingredients in this recipe, and you'll really love how quick and easy this is to make. Just don't be surprised if everyone wants seconds!
From the blogger: "Full of fresh, flavorful ingredients, this Creamy Italian Pasta Salad is a quick and easy dish for picnics, potlucks, or light and satisfying dinners. Pepperoni, mozzarella, tomatoes, bell pepper, olives, and fresh herbs are tossed in Lemon Pepper and Asiago dressing for a crowd-pleasing meal that makes summer entertaining easy! If you’re hosting a summer get-together or heading over to a friend’s house for a picnic, then this is the recipe for you! After all, a Southern potluck would not be complete without at least one pasta salad on the table!"
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Red Pepper Jelly
- Slow Cooker Gammon (maple Glazed)
- Easy Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne
- Slow Cooker Cottage Pie
- Easy Slow Cooker Vegetable Soup
- Mashed Sweet Potato
- Oven Lemon Chicken
- How To Make The Best Coleslaw Ever
- The Best Dressing Stuffing Recipe
- Easy Home Fries For Breakfast
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook