Grilled Buffalo Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make a restaurant-quality salad right in the comfort of your own kitchen with this recipe for Grilled Buffalo Chicken Salad! Packed with flavor, this delicious and easy-to-make salad recipe is perfect for those hectic weeknights when you might not feel like cooking a big meal.
From the blogger: "Grilled Buffalo Chicken Salad recipe for those hearty, healthy lunches or dinners. Chicken breasts marinated in a buffalo sauce and grilled to perfect with our tips. Top that onto a bed of greens top with our dairy-free ranch dressing. It’s a meal for everyone. (Gluten-free, dairy-free friendly, low-carb, low-wugar) buffalo-flavored everything!! Yes, please. Let those chicken breasts marinate in the buffalo sauce for at least 45 minutes before placing on the grill. I also like to brush more buffalo sauce onto the chicken breasts while they cook."
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook