This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Grilled Buffalo Chicken Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Make a restaurant-quality salad right in the comfort of your own kitchen with this recipe for Grilled Buffalo Chicken Salad! Packed with flavor, this delicious and easy-to-make salad recipe is perfect for those hectic weeknights when you might not feel like cooking a big meal.
From the blogger: "Grilled Buffalo Chicken Salad recipe for those hearty, healthy lunches or dinners. Chicken breasts marinated in a buffalo sauce and grilled to perfect with our tips. Top that onto a bed of greens top with our dairy-free ranch dressing. It’s a meal for everyone. (Gluten-free, dairy-free friendly, low-carb, low-wugar) buffalo-flavored everything!! Yes, please. Let those chicken breasts marinate in the buffalo sauce for at least 45 minutes before placing on the grill. I also like to brush more buffalo sauce onto the chicken breasts while they cook."
Make Ahead RecipeYes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- Blueberry Oat Muffins
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal
- The Best Florentine Quiche
- Kerala Chicken Curry With Coconut
- All About Pesto
- Red White Blue Cheese And Fruit Charcuterie Board
- How To Cook Frozen Hamburgers In The Oven
- The Best Air Fryer Tofu!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook