Simple Zucchini Noodle Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Zucchini noodles aka "zoodles" are all the rage these days - and for good reason! A whole cup of zoodles is only around 30 calories compared to a cup of regular pasta which is more than 200 calories! Pretty amazing! Anyway, this salad is so delicious and easy to make - it’s ready to serve and enjoy in less than 15 minutes! It’s a super healthy side dish (or main meal if you want to enjoy both servings). It’s vegan, gluten-free, and low in net carbs, in a perfectly sweet and zingy oil-free dressing."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Crispy Baked Chicken Drumsticks
- Thai Green Curry Paste
- Pad Thai Recipe
- Jackfruit Appam
- Tomato Cucumber Onion Salad
- Quick Kool-aid Pickles
- Purple Sweet Potato Hummus
- Red White & Blue Dessert For 4th Of July
- Easy Pineapple Lemonade Recipe
- Roasted Pepper Cheese Bites
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook