Simple Zucchini Noodle Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Zucchini noodles aka "zoodles" are all the rage these days - and for good reason! A whole cup of zoodles is only around 30 calories compared to a cup of regular pasta which is more than 200 calories! Pretty amazing! Anyway, this salad is so delicious and easy to make - it’s ready to serve and enjoy in less than 15 minutes! It’s a super healthy side dish (or main meal if you want to enjoy both servings). It’s vegan, gluten-free, and low in net carbs, in a perfectly sweet and zingy oil-free dressing."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Skip the tedious prep work and throw all of the raw ingredients into one dish! This Dump-and-Bake Stuffed Bell Peppers Casserole is a… Continue reading: "Dump-and-Bake Stuffed Bell Peppers Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Black Bean Soup
- Pasta Fagioli Soup
- Simit (turkish Sesame Bread)
- Vegan Banana Scones
- Healthy Breakfast Bars
- Keto Chicken And Dumplings
- Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Crustless Spinach Quiche
- Simple Ways To Stop Food Cravings
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook