Pear Walnut Salad with Maple Cinnamon Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"An incredibly fresh, flavourful & yet simple Pear Walnut Salad with Maple Cinnamon Dressing which brings together vibrant sweet & savoury flavours with wonderful textures & colours. Peppery arugula, sweet juicy pears, crunchy candied walnuts and a simple maple cinnamon dressing. The combination of flavours and textures is just delicious and the red skins of the pears look so pretty against the deep green arugula. Of course if you can’t get red pears, then use green. The flavours will be the same, it just won’t look quite as pretty."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time5 min
Find this recipe and so much more in our collection of 14 Fantastic Thanksgiving Soup and Salad Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
No-Fail Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki makes the most phenomenal dinner you will ever eat. This homemade chicken teriyaki is superbly… Continue reading: "No-Fail Slow Cooker Chicken Teriyaki"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy 3 Ingredient Mango Smoothie
- Tuna Pasta Salad
- Ramen Cabbage Salad
- Homemade Taste From Store Bought Pickles
- Refrigerator Or Canned Dill Pickles
- Pickled Beets Recipe
- Crispy And Tender Fried Chicken
- Andhra Mirchi Bajji
- German Potato Salad
- Spring Onions Kootu
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook