This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A fun to make recipe and a tasty appetizer that will impress your visitors, elegant enough for any holiday buffet and a great finger party food; I so guarantee that this will first disappear from your table buffet!! If you are feeding a crowd, you might need to double or even triple the quantity. Every shrimp is wrapped with a spring roll wrapper, lending the shrimp a crunchy texture when fried. The tails are left intact, acting as a handle. Freeze them raw and fry just before serving. Serve them with sweet and sour sauce, chili sauce or your favorite dip. Enjoy!! Thaw the frozen package of spring roll on a counter top for 30 minutes or overnight in the fridge."
Read Next5 Minute Guacamole
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With a few smart ingredient substitutions, Anne Colagioia is able to make a Bisquick impossible taco pie recipe that you can feel good… Continue reading: "Seven Layer Impossible Taco Pie"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Slices
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- Blueberry Oat Muffins
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal
- The Best Florentine Quiche
- Kerala Chicken Curry With Coconut
- All About Pesto
- Red White Blue Cheese And Fruit Charcuterie Board
- How To Cook Frozen Hamburgers In The Oven
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook