White Bean Cherry Tomato Basil Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a change from the typical lettuce-and-tomato salad combination, then you need this recipe for White Bean Cherry Tomato Basil Salad on your radar! This salad recipe is easy to make and is full of flavor, too. While you can serve this recipe as a side dish, consider making this salad for a lighter lunch or dinner option on a busy weeknight.
From the blogger: "White Bean Cherry Tomato Basil Salad is quick to make and delicious. It’s naturally vegan and gluten-free. Try it as a light meal with some crusty bread, or enjoy it as a side. It’s perfect for potlucks! I love having options like this when it’s hot, and I just don’t feel like cooking. But I can always open a can of beans and combine it with some flavorful ingredients to make a healthy meal. And you may already have all the ingredients you need in your kitchen!"
- 1 can white beans
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 cup basil
- Salt, to taste
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy Strawberry Lemonade
- Udon Noodle Stir Fry with Jackfruit
- Shrimp & Grits
- Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
- Gluten-Free Cornbread Muffins
- Sweet Corn and Zucchini Salad
- Summer Pasta Salad with Tofu
- Roasted Red Pepper Spread
- Cauliflower Curry Grill Packets with Yogurt Sauce
- Lemon Herb Salmon
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook