8 Quick Bread Recipes + 4 Gluten-Free Bread Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love making homemade bread, but hate the labor involved in it, this collection of 8 Quick Bread Recipes + 4 Gluten-Free Bread Recipes will be a definite keeper. All recipes in this collection are so simple that you don't even have to knead the dough. You'll be shocked with how easy these bread recipes really are, even the gluten-free bread recipes. When it's homemade, it's always better.
40-Cent No-Knead Bread - You are not seeing things. This recipe for 40-Cent No-Knead Bread is for real. No kidding, no fussing, no kneading, as this recipe's creator calls it. You know what's crazier? This easy bread recipe only has 4 ingredients! Can you say insanely awesome? We are thrilled to have this recipe for bread that eliminates all the work-heavy, cumbersome steps of making bread. No more checking the yeast. No need to make starters or prefermented dough. No need to make a new batch of dough every time you want bread. And no kneading!
Easy Cinnamon Swirl Bread - This Easy Cinnamon Swirl Bread is as close to cinnamon buns as bread can get. Filled with a sweet cinnamon sugar and butter mixture that swirls throughout the loaf, this is a tender, buttery, sweet bread that even novice and new bread makers can successfully tackle. Whatever cinnamon-sugar-butter leaks from the bread inside the loaf pan while baking, including scrumptious caramelized brown sugar, can be poured over the top of the finished loaf, almost like the topping on sticky buns.
Fresh Brioche Loaves - Making Fresh Brioche Loaves has never been so easy. This simple-to-make brioche recipe makes a perfect, golden, flaky crust that surrounds a buttery, tender bread. This bread goes perfect with your morning eggs or simply toast it and spread it with butter or jam. You will not be disappointed by this recipe. There is so much you can possibly make with this bread you will love it! Let us know how your Fresh Brioche Loaves turned out below.
30-Minute Whole Wheat Skillet Bread - Fresh, warm, no-knead bread in a half hour is great for the soul. 30-Minute Whole Wheat Skillet Bread is the easiest bread recipe you'll ever make. It only takes 3 minutes to mix up the batter in one bowl. Its so easy youll think youve missed something. Simply combine all the ingredients, all at once in one bowl, pour buttermilk over the top, stir until just moistened, and turn dough out into the skillet and bake. No kneading, no mixer, no dough hooks. Nothing fancy or complicated, and no tricky steps.
1-Hour Soft Pretzels - Do you love soft pretzels but don't know where to start in making them? It's not your average bread recipe, nor is it your average dough recipe. These One Hour Soft Pretzels have a dough recipe that is specific to soft pretzels. As the name suggests, you can make this soft pretzel recipe in an hour, so you'll never have another boring movie night snack again.
3-Ingredient Flat Bread - Making bread is a great activity for the colder months of the year. It not only warms the house, but it spreads a wonderful aroma that will herd everyone into the kitchen. Try this Indian Flat Bread recipe if you're looking for a thin and doughy bread to use with spreads, dips and wraps. Traditionally called Roti, this bread recipe can be made with just three simple ingredients on the stove top. This might be the easiest bread recipe we have on file.
Whole Wheat Everything Bagels - Learn how to make whole wheat bagels that taste just as good as any ones from any bakery with this homemade bagels recipe. Sure, making these Whole Wheat Everything Bagels from Audra from The Baker Chick may take some time, but the end result of this whole wheat bagel recipe is well worth it. Channel your inner baker and whip up a batch of this home baked bagels recipe for your next breakfast.
- Healthy Cinnamon Raisen Bagels - Making your own homemade bagels is not only healthy for you but it will also save you some money. These Healthy Cinnamon and Raisin Bagels recipe is the easiest and best bagel recipe you will find. This recipe does not take days to complete. It is one of the quickest and easiest bagel recipes, so you must try this. This is also a vegan recipe, so this will be one of the healthiest bagels you ever eat. Make your own cinnamon raisin bagel recipe today.
Gluten-Free Bread Recipes
Apple-Cinnamon Bread - Apples and cinnamon were meant to be paired together! This Apple Cinnamon Bread recipe from Gluten Free For Jen uses this classic flavor combination in a gluten free bread that you will not be able to resist. Add this idea to your list of gluten free quick bread recipes for cool autumn days. Think of this gluten free baking idea as banana bread just made with applesauce.
Sandwich Bread - It's time to reintroduce a classic lunchtime staple back into your life! Make sandwiches a possibility for you again with this Sandwich Bread recipe from Terris of Free Eats. This gluten free bread recipe has more ingredients than other wheat bread baking recipes, but the final results are well wroth the effort if you're craving sandwiches. Wheat free bread is real, and this how-to tutorial will explain to you how it's done.
Bloomin' Onion Bread - It's no wonder the nickname for this gluten free appetizer is crack bread. Bloomin Onion Bread will be the first thing to go at your next party. With a variety of ways to top this coconut flour bread, make it for any occasion to impress your guests. No one will blame you if you make this for yourself, either; it's addictive in the best way. This gluten-free bread is topped with lemon for a fresh citrus zing with a perfect amount of cheese that will draw anyone back for seconds.
- Favorite Potato Rolls - These rolls are certain to boost up the flavor no matter when you use them. Whether you serve them as a side for dinner or for a sandwich, you can't go wrong with this Favorite Potato Roll recipe. Super easy to make, you can enjoy these fluffy, warm rolls in less than an hour. Made with buttermilk, these rolls are nice and sweet, perfect for a barbeque, fancy dinner or just a regular Wednesday lunch. You can also change the shape of this dough, too; you can make loaves of bread instead of rolls if you choose.
Read NextThe Best Healthy Quinoa Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Use the flavors of Amish country to inspire your healthy cooking recipes, and make this 5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef Casserole"
- The Best Healthy Quinoa Recipes
- Healthy 30 Minute Meal Recipes
- 21 Potluck Favorites
- 21 Old-Fashioned Recipes Made Healthy
- Nana's Homemade Cough Syrup Recipe
- Low-Calorie Dinner Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas
- 10 Best Low Fat Recipes for Two
- 30 Easy Potluck Recipes for Summer
- 13 Healthy Comfort Food Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- 7 Ingredient Kerala Fish Curry With Coconut
- Fruit Berry Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook