19 Restaurant Copycat Recipes
Enjoy your favorite restaurant recipes from the comfort of home!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ever feel guilty for indulging in your favorite restaurant and takeout foods? Not anymore! This collection of 19 Restaurant Copycat Recipes is the ultimate guide to enjoying your favorite restaurant recipes without breaking your diet. From fast food to grocery store recipes, this collection has you covered for whatever you may be in the mood for.
From starters to sweets, this collection has it all. We even have copycat recipes of the delicious bread recipes from several popular restaurants. Never feel guilty for enjoying your favorite restaurant recipes with these better-for-you versions. This collection of 19 Restaurant Copycat Recipes will not disappoint.
Table of Contents
Copycat Chinese Recipes
Nothing says takeout like Chinese food. These Copycat Chinese Recipes are easily better than the original. The best part is that most of them can be ready before your delivery would even arrive!
If you want even more Chinese recipes, check out these 15 Healthy Asian Chicken Recipes
Copycat Soup Recipes
Sometimes, a warm bowl of soup or chili is what you need to help combat the cold. With these recipes, you can have your favorite Panera or Olive Garden soups or Wendy's chili without even having to leave your house.
Copycat Salad Recipes
Even though it's a salad and seems healthy, sometimes pre-made salads can have as many calories as other fast food items. If you're really craving one of them though, try one of these Copycat Salad Recipes. They're easy to prepare and are better for you than the real thing!
Copycat Breads and Rolls
We know that sometimes the best part of going out to eat is devouring the warm bread that is brought out to the table, so we included some lighter versions of popular restaurant bread. These Copycat Bread and Rolls are just as delicious and you can enjoy them as often as you want.
Copycat Drink Recipes
It's very tempting to just run through a drive-thru when you're in the mood for a sweet drink, but that gets expensive (and the calories add up too!) With these Copycat Drink Recipes, you'll save money and calories while still enjoying your favorite drinks.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 47 Portable Heart Healthy Lunch Recipes
- How To Use Your Recipe Box on FaveHealthyRecipes
- 21 Old-Fashioned Recipes Made Healthy
- Nana's Homemade Cough Syrup Recipe
- 10 Amish Recipes for Your Family Dinners
- 19 Slimmed Down Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 36 Easy Healthy Weeknight Dinners for Warm Weather
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas
- 21 Potluck Favorites
- 10 Best Low Fat Recipes for Two
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bey's Soup: Traditional Version
- Cranberry Apple Smoothie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal
- Homemade Applesauce
- Easy Fruit Tacos
- Best Strawberry Lemonade Ever
- Gingelly Oil Chicken
- Dolmas: Stuffed Vegetables
- Sautéed Oyster Mushrooms Recipe (vegan & Paleo)
- Chicken & Vegetables In Brown Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook