19 Restaurant Copycat Recipes
Enjoy your favorite restaurant recipes from the comfort of home!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ever feel guilty for indulging in your favorite restaurant and takeout foods? Not anymore! This collection of 19 Restaurant Copycat Recipes is the ultimate guide to enjoying your favorite restaurant recipes without breaking your diet. From fast food to grocery store recipes, this collection has you covered for whatever you may be in the mood for.
From starters to sweets, this collection has it all. We even have copycat recipes of the delicious bread recipes from several popular restaurants. Never feel guilty for enjoying your favorite restaurant recipes with these better-for-you versions. This collection of 19 Restaurant Copycat Recipes will not disappoint.
Table of Contents
Copycat Chinese Recipes
Nothing says takeout like Chinese food. These Copycat Chinese Recipes are easily better than the original. The best part is that most of them can be ready before your delivery would even arrive!
If you want even more Chinese recipes, check out these 15 Healthy Asian Chicken Recipes
Copycat Soup Recipes
Sometimes, a warm bowl of soup or chili is what you need to help combat the cold. With these recipes, you can have your favorite Panera or Olive Garden soups or Wendy's chili without even having to leave your house.
Copycat Salad Recipes
Even though it's a salad and seems healthy, sometimes pre-made salads can have as many calories as other fast food items. If you're really craving one of them though, try one of these Copycat Salad Recipes. They're easy to prepare and are better for you than the real thing!
If you like these copycat salads, then you'll absolutely love this collection of
Copycat Breads and Rolls
We know that sometimes the best part of going out to eat is devouring the warm bread that is brought out to the table, so we included some lighter versions of popular restaurant bread. These Copycat Bread and Rolls are just as delicious and you can enjoy them as often as you want.
Copycat Drink Recipes
It's very tempting to just run through a drive-thru when you're in the mood for a sweet drink, but that gets expensive (and the calories add up too!) With these Copycat Drink Recipes, you'll save money and calories while still enjoying your favorite drinks.
Read NextThe Best Healthy Quinoa Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Because the kids always have some type of sniffles this is the perfect soup to make for winters. I made some just before the kids went… Continue reading: "Baby Alien Soup – Immune Boosting"
- The Best Healthy Quinoa Recipes
- Nana's Homemade Cough Syrup Recipe
- 18 Easy Quinoa Recipes
- The 7 Day Metabolism Diet
- 10 Amish Recipes for Your Family Dinners
- Low-Calorie Dinner Recipes
- Stealth Health: 17 Recipes That Make Cooking Light Easy
- 21 Potluck Favorites
- How to Store Your Avocados
- Top 10 Vegetarian Lasagna Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Almond Joy Coffee Creamer Recipe
- Air Fryer Yellow Squash
- Inside Out Egg Rolls
- Easy Homemade Healthy Ketchup Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Ketchup Canning Recipe
- Mini Blueberry Tarts
- Easy Sprouted Mung Bean Salad
- The Best Egg Substitutes For Baking And Cooking
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash Fries
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook