Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These vegan Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookies are tender, chewy, chocolatey, and deliciously sweet. No fancy schmancy ingredients here! Just simple, easy-to-find pantry items. You probably have everything waiting for you right now. These aren’t some wimpy crumbly cookies that fall apart easily, and they will withstand some serious dunking! They are slightly crispy on the outside, with a tender and chewy inside. This is one hearty cookie, so go ahead and pour that glass of plant-based milk and get to dunkin’!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge cookie sheet
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Capresso Glass Hot Water Kettle
- Easy Cod and Potatoes
- Black Bean and Zucchini Enchiladas
- Quick Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
- Easy Homemade Spicy Tuna Poke Bowls
- The Ultimate Bean and Mushroom Burger
- Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Spice Donuts
- How to Make Meatloaf on a Sheet Pan
- Slow Cooker Healthy Apple Crisp
- Vegan Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook