Flourless Chocolate Pudding Cake With Pumpkin Spice Custard
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This vegan chocolate pumpkin flourless mug cake is the ultimate fudgey but healthy indulgence. Low fat but tastes SO luxurious, and made in just minutes! The cake is made with just 5 simple ingredients--no oil, no sugar, no gluten. And it only take 2 minutes in the microwave to go from batter to baked. Fudgey pudding-meets-cake richness made even more scrumptious with the addition of a creamy pumpkin spice custard on top. This recipe makes enough for two, so you can share with a pumpkin-loving friend!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook