Dairy Free Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Who knew chickpea water would whip up like meringue, instantly becoming a fabulous vegan alternative to eggs in recipes. Recipes like this rich chocolate chip and peanut butter mousse. The chickpea water is tasteless, but great for those who are dairy free or trying to lighten their desserts, cutting the fat and calories."
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time30 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- No Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Chocolate Truffles
- Mini No-Bake Oatmeal Cookies
- Layered Apple Pies
- Healthy Chocolate Banana Cake
- Chocolate Avocado Mousse
- Vegan Carrot Cake Ice Cream Cake
- Cinnamon Rolls From Scratch
- The Top 5 Healthy Cool Whip Dessert Recipes, Plus 16 Bonus Healthy Dessert Recipes to Pair with Cool Whip
- 30 Quick and Healthy Baking Recipes
- Homemade Twinkies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- Blueberry Oat Muffins
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal
- The Best Florentine Quiche
- Kerala Chicken Curry With Coconut
- All About Pesto
- Red White Blue Cheese And Fruit Charcuterie Board
- How To Cook Frozen Hamburgers In The Oven
- The Best Air Fryer Tofu!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook