This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Chocolate Chia Pudding for Two
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Chocolate Chia Pudding is a healthy treat that’s sugar free, vegan, and gluten free. Serve it with fruit for dessert, a snack, or even breakfast! One of the reasons I love chia pudding so much is because it’s really versatile. You can eat it morning, noon, and night! And it’s incredibly easy to make. All you need to do is stir chia seeds in your liquid of choice, then put it in the refrigerator to thicken. You can even make it the day before, and it will keep for a few days. Unless you’re like me and eat it all right away!"
- 2 Medjool dates, pits removed
- 2 cups non-dairy milk
- 3 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- fruit, such as raspberries, for topping
Read NextHealthy Chocolate Banana Cake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Greek Salad With Shrimp
- Easy Air Fryer Salmon Recipe
- French Style Roasted Leek And Potato Soup
- Healthy Applesauce Muffins
- Easy Watermelon Cucumber Salsa
- Kale And Quinoa Salad With Lemon Vinaigrette
- Dandelion Infused Vinegar
- Air Fryer Mozzarella Slices
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook