Homemade Golden Oreos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Golden Oreos from scratch with healthier real food ingredients–nothing from a package can compete with these vanilla cream-stuffed sweet cookie sandwiches! The golden crunchy cookie "bread" of this sweet sandwich is made from just a few healthy ingredients. Oat flour, maple syrup for sweetness, and vanilla for delicious flavor. Baked for just 10 minutes to crispy-edged perfection and then stuffed with the simplest coconut cream filling. Whether you like to dunk, twist and lick, or just bite in--these copycat golden oreos are so much better than store-bought!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Ultimate Vegan BBQ Tofu Burger
- Simple Broccoli Quinoa Salad
- Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bars
- 7-Day Vegetarian Meal Plan
- Midea Glass Electric Kettle
- Easy Pickled Green Tomatoes
- Amish Sweet and Sour Coleslaw
- Super Healthy Cabbage Salad
- 5-Ingredient Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook