Homemade Golden Oreos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Golden Oreos from scratch with healthier real food ingredients–nothing from a package can compete with these vanilla cream-stuffed sweet cookie sandwiches! The golden crunchy cookie "bread" of this sweet sandwich is made from just a few healthy ingredients. Oat flour, maple syrup for sweetness, and vanilla for delicious flavor. Baked for just 10 minutes to crispy-edged perfection and then stuffed with the simplest coconut cream filling. Whether you like to dunk, twist and lick, or just bite in--these copycat golden oreos are so much better than store-bought!"
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Recipe of the Day
For a fun and sumptuous baked donut recipe, try out this recipe for Blueberry Pomegranate Donuts with Pomegranate Glaze from Carolyn… See more
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bonjour Prosperity Teapot
- No Knead Cinnamon Pull Apart Bread
- Easy AIP Guacamole
- Stir Fried Ginger Vegetables
- Zero Point Dump-and-Bake Salsa Chicken
- Easy Creamy Tomato Soup
- Almond Flour Banana Bread
- Brown Sugar Roasted Carrots
- Healthy Banana Bread
- Baked Tofu Stir Fry
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook