16 Edible Homemade Teacher Gift Ideas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Teachers: they are an indispensable part of all of us. After all, who has not been positively affected at one point or another by a teacher? Too often, teachers go underappreciated. No longer!
Let this list of 16 Edible Homemade Teacher Gift Ideas express the true gratitude you feel towards the teachers in your lives. Whether for your own teacher or for your child's teachers, these great teacher gift ideas will really show that you care.
This list may only include inexpensive teacher gifts, but those instructors will definitely appreciate your kind efforts. From baking mixes and spice mixes to drinks and canned items, these homemade edible gifts are bound to please.
Table of Contents:
Baking Mix Teacher Appreciation Gifts
Spice Mix Homemade Teacher Gifts
Homemade Edible Gift Ideas
How to Add Pizzazz to Your Homemade Food Gifts
Instead of just baking an item for teacher, show them how to bake up something beautiful themselves. These baking mixes make fantastic teacher holiday gift ideas, as they let the teacher enjoy the baked good on their own time.
- Basic Baking Powder
- Cinnamon Apple Pie Spice
- Easy Pudding Mix
- Healthy Bran Muffin Mix
- Quick Whole Wheat Baking Mix
- Super Simple Biscuit Mix
- Sweet Cinnamon Pancake Mix
Between long days spent teaching and longer nights spent grading papers, teachers are often short on time. That is why these spice mixes make great homemade teacher gifts, as they allow teachers to quickly create delicious meals at home.
- Moroccan Barbecue Spice Mix
- Bay Seasoning for Seafood
- Easy and Traditional Chinese Five Spice Powder
- Greek Seasoning
- Homemade Spicy Chili Powder
Even teachers sometimes cannot resisit instant gratification. Thanks to these homemade edible gift ideas, teachers can know that a yummy treat is only moments away.
Your teachers always taught you not to judge a book by its cover, but surely a teacher would only judge favorably a holiday gift idea that looks stunning on the outside. For baking mixes and spice mixes, start off by storing them clean canning jars. Not only does the airtight seal help to keep the contents as fresh possible, but it adds a rustic charm that teachers are sure to love. From there, let only your imagination stop you in terms of decorating. For a simple touch, add a colorful seasonal bow to the top or a even attach a homemade name card. Cover the jar in colorful paper, or paint the sides. If you can, try to incorporate aspects of the teacher's chosen subjects into the teacher appreciation gifts. No matter how you decide to decorate your personalized teacher gifts, just be sure it reflects the right level of gratitude.
For more decorating ideas, check out FaveCrafts.com and the RecipeLion Mason Jar Recipes: 34 Holiday Ideas for Gifts in a Jar Free eCookbook.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas
- How To Use Your Recipe Box on FaveHealthyRecipes
- 21 Potluck Favorites
- Bake a Perfect Pie for Thanksgiving- 38 Recipes to Try
- How To Use Spices: The 10 Best Spices for Healthy Cooking
- How to Cook Quickly: The 26 Best Fast Healthy Dinner Recipes Free eCookbook
- Fun Quick and Easy Summer Dessert Ideas
- 21 Old-Fashioned Recipes Made Healthy
- Cooking Cowboy Food: 25 Western Recipes Made Healthier
- Top 100 Recipes of 2012
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Sauce
- Easy Homemade Refried Beans
- Keto Shrimp Foil Packets
- Creamy Rice And Shrimp
- Sweet Freezer Corn Recipe
- Roasted Cauliflower
- Low-carb Instant Pot Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs
- Chili Garlic Tofu Scramble
- Lemon-olive Oil Dressing – Clean Eating
- Chocolate Plus Breakfast Smoothie
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook