Lightened-Up Turkey Noodle Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Lightened-Up Turkey Noodle Soup is a great soup to make when you're looking to use up leftover turkey. When you are tired after all the holidays and still feeling full from overindulging, try this turkey noodle soup. It will still fill you with that comforting feeling but without the extra calories."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Sweet Strawberry Cool Whip Cookies are perfect to enjoy anytime throughout the day. These cake mix cookies are comforting, flavorful… Continue reading: "Sweet Strawberry Cool Whip Cookies"
- Grandma's Favorite Soup Recipe
- Light and Easy Sweet Pea Soup
- Tomato Bisque
- Creamy Coconut, Carrot, and Ginger Soup
- Potato and Cabbage Soup
- Chicken Tortellini Soup
- Coconut Curry Soup w/ Sweet Potato Noodles
- Easy & Healthy Pumpkin Soup
- Jalapeno Popper Chicken Chili Soup with Bacon
- Chicken Chili with Sweet Potatoes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Hearty Chickpea Curry Soup
- Cottage Pie
- Almond Butter Energy Bites
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Baked Shrimp With Tomatoes And Feta
- Thai Omelette (kai Jeow))
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- BonJour Zen Glass Teapot
- Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook