Lightened-Up Turkey Noodle Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Lightened-Up Turkey Noodle Soup is a great soup to make when you're looking to use up leftover turkey. When you are tired after all the holidays and still feeling full from overindulging, try this turkey noodle soup. It will still fill you with that comforting feeling but without the extra calories."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This 15-minute one-pot meal is my kids favorite dinner! And you know what? Its so easy that I have hesitated to even share it on the… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Spring Pesto Pasta"
- Black Bean Quinoa Chili
- Curried Butternut Squash and Chicken Stew
- Lightened-Up Turkey Noodle Soup
- Grandma's Favorite Soup Recipe
- Healthy Creamy Potato Broccoli Soup
- Slow Cooker Red Lentil Stew w/ Chickpeas & Orzo
- Gluten Free Butternut Squash Soup
- Chicken Chili with Sweet Potatoes
- Butternut Squash and Sweet Potato Soup with Ginger
- Chilled Strawberry Soup
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Corn Fritters
- Dump And Bake Meatball Ravioli Casserole
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Ground Horseradish
- South Indian Sambar
- Dilly Beans
- Pumpkin Pie Bars Dessert
- Slow Cooker Coffee Roast Beef With Garlic
- Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook