Super Simple Green Bean & Potato Curry
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"A really super simple Green Bean & Potato Curry that is budget friendly, only has 8 ingredients & needs no fancy-schmancy spices. This Super Simple Green Bean & Potato Curry is the perfect ‘help my bank account has barely any money left in it and I don’t get paid for 3 days’ type meal. The main ingredients are cheap, filling potatoes and green beans. The beans can be added fresh or frozen. That depends on whether you want to splash out, or save a few extra dollars by finishing off that half eaten bag that’s been languishing in the bottom of the freezer for months. You can even sub the green beans for frozen peas if that’s all you have."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook