White Chicken Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"White Chicken Chili is a delicious twist on more traditional chili made with ground beef. This has a bit of spicy zip, is made with chicken, beans, and surrounded by a rich and creamy broth. The perfect hearty soup to take the chill off those cooler Fall days and even colder Winter days here in Wisconsin. Surprise Flavors in this Soup There are the usual spices in this soup such as salt and chili seasoning powder. However, there are two surprise ingredients to give this white velvety soup a unique and addicting flavor. Make this in under an hour on the stove top in a kettle or use the slow cooker and let that do all the work. "
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time20 min
Slow Cooker Time HIGH2 hr
Slow Cooker Time LOW3 hr
Cooking Vessel Sizekettle or slow cooker
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mini Sweet Potato Pie
- Farmhouse Chicken And Rice Soup
- Cabbage And Tomato Salad
- Breakfast Casserole Recipe With Sweet Potatoes And Beef
- Homemade Sugar-free Chai Latte
- Slow Cooker Baked Beans
- Glazed Bacon Wrapped Venison
- Garlic Bread
- Potato Egg Casserole
- Red Pepper Jelly
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook