Stuffed Pepper Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This easy Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe is a perfect weeknight dinner! The one pot meal includes ground beef, sweet bell peppers and tender rice in a zesty tomato-based broth. It's flavorful, satisfying, family-friendly, and ready in less than an hour! This simple recipe is such a fun twist on Classic Stuffed Peppers. The rich, hearty flavors in the vegetable, beef and rice soup come together in a flavorful dish that's so cozy and comforting. Italian herbs like basil and oregano add a subtle touch of freshness and turn the nourishing soup into a delicious veggie-packed meal. You just can't beat the combination of beef, tomatoes and rice simmering on the stovetop! "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time45 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Slow Cooker Chicken Artichoke Soup With Rice
- Balsamic Beet Hummus
- Baked Cannelloni With Spinach
- Baked Spaghetti Squash Carbonara Casserole
- Carrot Ginger Soup
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Butternut Squash And Carrot Soup
- Lavender Lemon Pisco Sour Cocktail
- Classic Red Sauce Pasta
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook