This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Stuffed Pepper Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This easy Stuffed Pepper Soup recipe is a perfect weeknight dinner! The one pot meal includes ground beef, sweet bell peppers and tender rice in a zesty tomato-based broth. It's flavorful, satisfying, family-friendly, and ready in less than an hour! This simple recipe is such a fun twist on Classic Stuffed Peppers. The rich, hearty flavors in the vegetable, beef and rice soup come together in a flavorful dish that's so cozy and comforting. Italian herbs like basil and oregano add a subtle touch of freshness and turn the nourishing soup into a delicious veggie-packed meal. You just can't beat the combination of beef, tomatoes and rice simmering on the stovetop! "
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time45 min
Read NextKeto Chicken Enchilada Soup
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- 7 Ingredient Kerala Fish Curry With Coconut
- Fruit Berry Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook