Tomato Tea for Cold & Flu Relief
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Sickness has swept through my house over the past few weeks, and when it was my turn to be sick, I turned to my old friend: tomato tea. I’ve been making tomato tea for years, and it’s become a go-to when I’m dealing with a nasty cold or flu. It’s a recipe I learned from Jean Woolhiser at Earth Clinic, and it has brought me so much symptom relief during this bout of cold or flu – I’m not even sure which one I had this time!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Hibiscus Drink
- Crispy Gobi 65 (cauliflower 65)
- Vegan Slow Cooker Quinoa Enchilada Casserole
- Portabella Mushroom Pizzas
- Buckwheat Mini Breads
- Asian Ginger Dressing
- Easy Quick Pickled Carrots
- Quick And Easy Beet And Orange Salad
- Steak Fajitas
- Healthy Strawberry Rhubarb Sauce
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook