This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Green Smoothie With Spinach And Fruit
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Easy Green Smoothie tastes much better than a liquid salad, but is still really good for you. No need to hit up a health food store! You just need a few basic ingredients from your refrigerator. One look at a green smoothie and you know it has to be good for you. But good for you and great tasting don’t always go together. If you’re looking for an easy and tasty way to load up on nutrients without blowing your calorie count for the day, this easy green smoothie is going to become a new staple in your diet."
Read Next21 Incredible Homemade Detox Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Dip your spoon into this chicken chili with sweet potatoes and enjoy the variety of wonderful flavors with every mouthful! Perfect… Continue reading: "Chicken Chili with Sweet Potatoes"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- Air Fryer Sweet Potato Cubes
- Creamy Mushroom Zucchini Pasta (without Cream!)
- Keto Bang Bang Shrimp
- How To Dehydrate Zucchini
- Soft Homemade Cheese Buns
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook