Egg and Cheese Mini Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"I love my mini muffin tins! In my opinion, every mom with little kids should have at least one miniature muffin tin in her kitchen arsenal…they’re just so versatile! These 3-Ingredient Egg and Cheese Mini Muffins are a great make-ahead, healthy toddler breakfast or snack. Keep a stash in your refrigerator or freezer and reheat as necessary — they’re like portable, mess-free scrambled egg cups! These little scrambled egg bites are a perfectly-sized breakfast for your toddlers to feed themselves. Want to serve a big kid or an adult instead? Just bake them in regular-sized muffin tins and increase your cooking time. They’re fast, portable, and freezable!"
Yields14 mini muffins
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Sizemini muffin tin
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Low Carb Protein Breakfast Bowl
- Sweet Potato & Kale Paleo Frittata
- Skinny Mexican Breakfast Casserole
- Pesto Eggs
- Paleo Buffalo Chicken & Broccoli Egg Cups
- Breakfast Quinoa with Eggs and Avocado
- Turkey Sausage and Egg Breakfast Wraps
- Spring's Best Baked Omelet
- Frittata Cups
- 18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes: Our Go-To Easy Healthy Recipes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook