5 Ingredient Popcorn Granola
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This easy 5 Ingredient Popcorn Granola is a mashup of two favorite by-the-handful snacks into one sweet, salty, offbeat treat! With a typical based of rolled oats, this recipe starts out like any granola would. Maple syrup to sweeten and create lots of crunchy clusters, a pinch of salt for flavor, and cinnamon if you like a bit of spice. But air-popped popcorn joins the mix giving this snack a fun texture and extra addictive crunch. The perfect movie or anytime snack!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chocolate Drizzled Salted Caramel Pretzels
- Cinnamon Vanilla Granola
- Raw Peanut Butter Protein Bites
- Healthy Mini Pepper Low Carb Nachos
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 18 Healthy Snack Recipes
- Oven Baked French Fries
- Healthy Trail Mix Recipe
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese Balls
- Pulled Pork Sweet Potato Bites
- Mint Chip Brownie CopyCat Larabars
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook