This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
5 Ingredient Popcorn Granola
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This easy 5 Ingredient Popcorn Granola is a mashup of two favorite by-the-handful snacks into one sweet, salty, offbeat treat! With a typical based of rolled oats, this recipe starts out like any granola would. Maple syrup to sweeten and create lots of crunchy clusters, a pinch of salt for flavor, and cinnamon if you like a bit of spice. But air-popped popcorn joins the mix giving this snack a fun texture and extra addictive crunch. The perfect movie or anytime snack!"
Read NextGarlic Dill Refrigerator Pickles
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With a few smart ingredient substitutions, Anne Colagioia is able to make a Bisquick impossible taco pie recipe that you can feel good… Continue reading: "Seven Layer Impossible Taco Pie"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Arugula Salad
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins With Streusel Topping
- Blueberry Oat Muffins
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal
- The Best Florentine Quiche
- Kerala Chicken Curry With Coconut
- All About Pesto
- Red White Blue Cheese And Fruit Charcuterie Board
- How To Cook Frozen Hamburgers In The Oven
- The Best Air Fryer Tofu!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook