5 Ingredient Popcorn Granola
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This easy 5 Ingredient Popcorn Granola is a mashup of two favorite by-the-handful snacks into one sweet, salty, offbeat treat! With a typical based of rolled oats, this recipe starts out like any granola would. Maple syrup to sweeten and create lots of crunchy clusters, a pinch of salt for flavor, and cinnamon if you like a bit of spice. But air-popped popcorn joins the mix giving this snack a fun texture and extra addictive crunch. The perfect movie or anytime snack!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This 15-minute one-pot meal is my kids favorite dinner! And you know what? Its so easy that I have hesitated to even share it on the… Continue reading: "4-Ingredient Spring Pesto Pasta"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Corn Fritters
- Dump And Bake Meatball Ravioli Casserole
- Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- Air Fryer Kale Chips
- Ground Horseradish
- South Indian Sambar
- Dilly Beans
- Pumpkin Pie Bars Dessert
- Slow Cooker Coffee Roast Beef With Garlic
- Pulled Pork Enchilada Casserole
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook