One-Pan Roasted Chicken & Veggies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Meals that use as few pans, dishes and utensils as possible make our lives that much easier. That means more time for yourself, family or ANYTHING you'd rather be doing than dishes! Roasted chicken is a cost-effective dinner that is perfect for transforming leftovers for lunches or adding to soups. The veggies will take on the flavor of the chicken it's cooking beside to maximize the flavor. To make it even more appealing, very few ingredients are needed!"
Cooking Time2 hr
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge Baking Pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sausage and Peppers Flatbread
- Roasted Parsnips
- Bee Pollen Chia Overnight Oats
- Ricotta Stuffed Peppers
- Pork Tenderloin Marinade
- Jerk Chicken
- Star Fruit Juice
- Goan Cabbage Stir Fry
- Detox Herbal Tea
- Moroccan Carrot Salad with Oranges
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook