This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Dill Pickle Hummus
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This recipe for Dill Pickle Hummus is a must for your next party or potluck. It's delicious and made with ingredients you probably already have. Made with chickpeas, tahini, dill pickles, pickle juice (which is the brine from the jar), garlic, salt, and fresh dill - this is a pickle lover's dream. Serve it with pretzel chips, sliced veggies ripped up pitas. You can also put it on a salad or use it as a spread for sandwiches. "
Preparation Time10 min
Read NextSkinny Chocolate Strawberry Sundae
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Skinny Chocolate Strawberry Sundae
- Lemon Vanilla Bean Rawnola
- Fried Pickles
- Simple Marbled Chocolate Orange Bread
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 18 Healthy Snack Recipes
- Homemade Gummy Worms
- Vegan Ranch Kale Chips
- Vegan Hummus Recipe
- No Bake Brownie Energy Bites
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese Balls
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Sautéed Zucchini
- Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms With Cream Cheese
- 7 Ingredient Kerala Fish Curry With Coconut
- Fruit Berry Salad With Honey Lime Dressing
- Air Fryer Keto Brussel Sprouts
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- One Skillet Pepper Steak
- Christmas Punch Recipe Non-alcoholic
- Sparkling Fruit Punch Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook