Chicken Avocado Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What's for dinner tonight? If you're in need of inspiration and don't have much time, then this recipe for Chicken Avocado Salad is just what you're looking for. This easy salad recipe has only two steps and can be ready to eat in very little time. It also has plenty of heat and spice, and is sure to please just about everyone in your family. Consider serving this salad on a bed of fresh spinach leaves, or serve with your favorite tortilla chips. You'll also save quite a bit of time if you use pre-cooked chicken.
From the blogger: "This avocado chicken salad adds some healthy fats and nutrients to a classic lunch favorite. It's quick and easy to throw together in about 20 minutes, and tastes great!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dump-and-Bake Kung Pao Chicken
- BBQ Ranch Chickpea Salad
- Apple Coffee Cake with Homemade Caramel Sauce Drizzle
- Fish Tacos
- Summer Corn Salad Recipe
- Southern Chicken and Rice Salad
- Healthy Caramel Chia Pudding
- Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- Starpack Flexible 3-Piece Spatula Set
- Best Gluten Free Buttermilk Pancakes
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook