Cayenne Chicken Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"These Cayenne Chicken Meatballs are super simple to make. You likely have most or all of the ingredients already on hand! There is just enough cayenne to add a little zing without being overpowering. In no time at all you can double this batch and freeze meatballs to save for later. They can be microwaved frozen and eaten for lunch, breakfast, snacks, or dinner! They are paleo, so no gluten, grains, dairy and they are Whole30 approved!"
NotesPerfect for batch cooking and meal prepping. You can freeze!
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Cooking Vessel Sizebaking sheet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Dump and Bake Cider-Glazed Chicken
No-Work Baked Chicken
Crunchy Parmesan Chicken
21 Heart Healthy Chicken Recipes
Sheet Pan Italian Sausage with Potatoes and Green Beans
5-Ingredient Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken
One-Pan Roasted Chicken & Veggies
Grilled Honey Ginger Chicken
Chicken Enchiladas with Cheese
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Bee Pollen Chia Overnight Oats
- Ricotta Stuffed Peppers
- Pork Tenderloin Marinade
- Jerk Chicken
- Star Fruit Juice
- Goan Cabbage Stir Fry
- Detox Herbal Tea
- Moroccan Carrot Salad with Oranges
- Savory Fairy Bread
- Superfood Vegan Quinoa Salad With Pomegranate Seeds
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook