Dump-and-Bake Aloha Chicken and Rice
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Dump-and-Bake Aloha Chicken and Rice is an entire dinner that cooks in one dish! With just 10 minutes of prep you can stir together uncooked rice, raw chicken, and a sweet-and-savory sauce that’s finished with crispy bacon. It’s an easy weeknight meal that the entire family will love! This “Aloha” Chicken and Rice brings together so many of my favorites in one meal — it’s no wonder that the supper has become a regular on our family table! You seriously can’t go wrong with a meal that involves almost ZERO prep work. You don’t have to boil the rice, you don’t have to pre-cook the chicken, and you don’t have to monitor or stir a skillet. Plus, there’s only one dish to wash at the end!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 9 baking dish
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Capresso Glass Hot Water Kettle
- Easy Cod and Potatoes
- Black Bean and Zucchini Enchiladas
- Quick Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
- Easy Homemade Spicy Tuna Poke Bowls
- The Ultimate Bean and Mushroom Burger
- Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Spice Donuts
- How to Make Meatloaf on a Sheet Pan
- Slow Cooker Healthy Apple Crisp
- Vegan Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook