Mason Jar Salads with Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Layering ingredients in a jar is the most effective way to prepare a salad ahead of time and still keep everything fresh for days. Make these Mason Jar Salads with Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch and you will have delicious and satisfying grab-and-go lunches ready and waiting for your busy week! Plus, these mason jar salads are great for picnics or travel!"
Serving Size: 252g
Total Fat: 31.6g
Saturated Fat: 8.0g
Total Carbohydrates: 10.8g
Dietary Fiber: 4.0g
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Sizequart-size wide mouth mason jars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"This Tropical Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing is going to be the star of the show! Featuring a variety of tropical fruit and… Continue reading: "Tropical Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Restuarant Style Indian Butter Chicken Recipe
- Mexican Pico De Gallo
- Restuarant Style Indian Chicken Cheese Kebab
- Fish Fry With Shallots And Coconut
- Healthy Spaghetti And Meatballs Recipe
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- How To Make Homemade French Fries
- Roasted Garlic And Herb Pork Tend Loin With Vegetables
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Made At Home
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook