Mason Jar Salads with Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Layering ingredients in a jar is the most effective way to prepare a salad ahead of time and still keep everything fresh for days. Make these Mason Jar Salads with Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch and you will have delicious and satisfying grab-and-go lunches ready and waiting for your busy week! Plus, these mason jar salads are great for picnics or travel!"
Serving Size: 252g
Total Fat: 31.6g
Saturated Fat: 8.0g
Total Carbohydrates: 10.8g
Dietary Fiber: 4.0g
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Sizequart-size wide mouth mason jars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Few things are more comforting than a wholesome, cheesy, chicken casserole recipe. This Baked Broccoli Chicken Alfredo will really hit… Continue reading: "Baked Broccoli Chicken Alfredo"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Garlic Yogurt Sauce with Herbs (Vegan)
- Iced Passion Fruit Green Tea
- Stuffed Cabbage Roll in a Bowl
- Ivy Gourd Stir Fry
- Natural Marzipan Candy with Honey
- Homemade Coconut Milk
- Chickpea Rice Pilaf
- Green Goddess Dressing (Or Dip)
- Eggplant Stir-Fried with Thai Basil Leaves & Salted Soy Beans
- Unicorn Stuffed Mushrooms
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook