Mason Jar Salads with Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Layering ingredients in a jar is the most effective way to prepare a salad ahead of time and still keep everything fresh for days. Make these Mason Jar Salads with Chicken, Bacon, and Ranch and you will have delicious and satisfying grab-and-go lunches ready and waiting for your busy week! Plus, these mason jar salads are great for picnics or travel!"
Serving Size: 252g
Total Fat: 31.6g
Saturated Fat: 8.0g
Total Carbohydrates: 10.8g
Dietary Fiber: 4.0g
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Vessel Sizequart-size wide mouth mason jars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"A simple, nourishing, and flavorful side dish is ready in just minutes! This skillet of Fried Cabbage with Apples and Onions makes… Continue reading: "Fried Cabbage with Apples and Onion"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Vegan Stuffed Acorn Squash
- Easy Thai-Style Omelet
- Vegan Zucchini Bread
- Dump-and-Bake Pesto Chicken
- Epare Vegetable Spiralizer
- Lebanese Cauliflower Stew
- Healthy Trail Mix Recipe
- Thai Shrimp and Glass Noodles | Goong Ob Woonsen
- Instant Pot Coconut Sticky Rice
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook