Wholesome Baked Zucchini Parmesan
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a new, creative way to get your kids to eat their veggies? If so, then you should try Wholesome Baked Zucchini Parmesan. This vegetarian dinner recipe is crispy, comforting and bursting with juicy flavors from the fresh zucchini. It is so savory and filling that your kids won't even realize they're eating something healthy. This dish is super quick and easy to make, which means that you can spend more time at the dinner table with your family, and less time in the kitchen.
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 inch baking dish
Read NextAsian Green Beans
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This Healthy Eggplant Parmesan Casserole is one of the best meals around because it's healthy, delicious, and easy to make. This is a… Continue reading: "Healthy Eggplant Parmesan Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Chickpea Patties (chana Tikki)
- Air Fryer Diced Potatoes
- Asian Green Beans
- Cheesy Sour Cream Noodle Casserole
- Sour Cream Noodle Bake Recipe
- Cheesy Hot Baked Spinach Dip Recipe
- Easy Mangalore Fish Curry With Coconut Milk
- Air Fryer Tacos
- How To Make Taco Shells In The Air Fryer
- How To Cook A Turkey
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook