Quick and Easy Vegetable Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This Quick and Easy Vegetable Lasagna is a light and fresh way to take advantage of seasonal produce in a comforting, one dish meal! Loaded with veggies and full of whole grains and protein, this nourishing dinner is a simple and delicious way to fuel your family! My mother-in-law makes a great beef and sausage lasagna that she serves every year at Christmas. My boys go crazy for her decadent dish! So when I was trying to think of a good way to take advantage of so much fresh, affordable summer produce, I instantly dreamed up this fully-loaded Vegetable Lasagna that’s so cheesy, so flavorful, and so satisfying that even my carnivorous husband cleaned his plate without complaint! I promise…you won’t miss the meat!"
NotesCooking for Two? I would suggest dividing the full recipe between two smaller 8-inch square baking dishes. That way you get two meals with the same amount of effort! Alternatively, you can cut all of the ingredients in half and prepare one lasagna in an 8-inch square dish.
Want to Prep Ahead? This is a great freezer meal! You can freeze it either before OR after baking. I usually freeze the lasagna after I assemble it, but before baking (just my preference, because then it's only baked once). Be sure to thaw the lasagna in the refrigerator overnight before baking. Then proceed with baking instructions above.
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time50 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Imagine you just ordered a cozy bowl of broccoli Cheddar soup. It's steaming hot, ultra creamy, and sitting in a big fluffy bread… Continue reading: "Lightened Up Panera-Inspired Broccoli Cheddar Soup"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Black Bean Hummus
- Papaya Fruit
- Sauerkraut And Sausage
- Lobster Stock
- How To Make Freeze Dried Tomatoes At Home
- How To Dry Mushrooms
- Tomato Basil Pasta (15 Minutes)
- Pomegranate Juice Recipe
- Smoked Paprika Salmon With Mango Salsa (pan-fried/baked)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook