Grandma's One Pan Hamburger Helper
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is the best of all worlds. Like that workout that you actually enjoy; the little black dress that fits you like a glove and is on sale; or the warm, gooey, zero calorie brownie that’s sitting on your plate (wait, that’s not real?!). My friends, this dinner is most definitely REAL; and it’s not too good to be true! With just 5 minutes of prep and a few pantry staples, Grandma’s One Pan Hamburger Helper is a healthy, fast, and incredibly easy comfort food dinner that the whole family will enjoy!"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time20 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Black Bean Hummus
- Papaya Fruit
- Sauerkraut And Sausage
- Lobster Stock
- How To Make Freeze Dried Tomatoes At Home
- How To Dry Mushrooms
- Tomato Basil Pasta (15 Minutes)
- Pomegranate Juice Recipe
- Smoked Paprika Salmon With Mango Salsa (pan-fried/baked)
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook