Aunt Bee's Leftover Turkey Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Creamy, hearty, and comforting, Aunt Bee's Leftover Turkey Casserole is everything that a post-Thanksgiving dinner should be: quick, easy, and delicious! When the holiday is over, the last thing that any of us will want to do is stand in the kitchen the next day to slave over a hot meal. Instead, we need something that comes together in a matter of minutes, that uses common pantry staples, and that the whole family will actually eat. With just 15 minutes of prep, this Leftover Turkey Casserole is Aunt Bee's answer to your post-holiday blues!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size2 quart baking dish
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Healthy Buffalo Cauliflower Wings
- Spicy Buffalo Tofu Wings
- Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Mustard and Brown Sugar Baked Pork Tenderloin
- Chipotle Burrito Bowl
- Loaded Baked Potato Soup
- PlateJoy Custom Meal Planner
- Easy Three Ingredient Stir Fry Sauce
- Vegan Meatloaf Bites
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook