Dump-and-Bake Chicken Parmesan Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It doesn't get any easier that adding all of your ingredients at once and throwing it all into the oven. It makes for a very simple weeknight meal that you can make over and over without getting tired of it. The Dump-and-Bake Chicken Parmesan Casserole is made in one dish and in less than one hour, you can be sitting down to a nice dinner with your family. This easy chicken casserole is one you can't miss! Since the recipe can serve eight, you can save leftovers for lunch the next day.
From the blogger:
"This Dump-and-Bake Chicken Parmesan Casserole is a one-dish dinner that's nutritious, easy to prepare, and incredibly family-friendly! Just combine the raw ingredients in a pan and pop it in the oven because there's no prep work involved. Busy weeknights never tasted so good!"
Serving Size: 256 g
Total Fat: 8.7 g
Saturated Fat: 3.5 g
Total Carbohydrates: 54.1 g
Dietary Fiber: 7.4 g
Sugars: 9.4 g
Protein: 34.6 g
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This No-Mayo Chicken Salad Sandwich will crush all of its competition. With the crunchy cashews, yummy craisins, and moist chicken,… Continue reading: "No-Mayo Chicken Salad Sandwich"
- Feel Good Zucchini Casserole
- Easy Overnight Breakfast Strata
- Dump-and-Bake Chiles Rellenos Casserole
- Hungry Lady Casserole
- 5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef Casserole
- Broccoli and Zucchini Noodle Casserole
- Hobo Hubby Casserole
- Crustless Quiche Casserole
- Skinny Green Chile Corn Casserole
- Dump and Bake Taco Casserole
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Baked Feta Pasta Recipe
- Chicken Lollipop Made At Home
- Cilantro Lime Slaw
- Slow Cooker Beef Tips
- Delicious Chicken Pasta Salad
- Sous Vide Turkey Roulade
- Sous Vide Veal Chops With Mushrooms And Rosemary Cream Sauce
- Spatchcock Turkey Recipe. How To Cook A Thanksgiving Turkey.
- Fruit Salad With Vanilla Pudding
- Strawberry Cobbler
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook