7-Day Vegetarian Meal Plan
Planning your meals for the week has never been easier with these vegetarian recipes!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A wise amphibian named Kermit the Frog once said "It's not easy being green." Kermit raises a valid point – it's very difficult to find easy vegetarian recipes that the whole family will enjoy, especially if you're the only non-meat eater in your household. That's why we created a 7-Day Vegetarian Meal Plan to help you think of ideas. We've included delicious and healthy recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert. You can mix and match these options any way you'd like. These nutritious meals are relatively simple to prepare and can be enjoyed all year long. Many of them are also kid-friendly, so if you're looking for a well-balanced meal to encourage your children to eat their veggies, this vegetarian meal plan has some great options. We've even included a few snack recipes, so you won't get hungry in between meals.
We've made sure to feature a wide variety of easy vegetarian recipes, as well as suggestions for side dishes for each meal. No matter what kind of food you're craving, there should be at least one dish that will satisfy your appetite. Many of these recipes are lighter versions of classic dishes, yet they're still just as filling and delicious as their original versions. Think of this healthy meal plan for vegetarians as a guilt-free way to enjoy some of your favorite foods. Even if you're not a vegetarian, you're bound to enjoy these tasty recipes.
Table of Contents
You're ready to start the week on the right foot, and there's no stopping you! You'll love making these delicious and tasty vegetarian recipes that will keep you going all day long. You'll love having these recipes on hand so you can make quick and easy meals. After all, who wants to start the week feeling rushed and overwhelmed?
Breakfast: Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche with a Brown Rice Crust with fresh fruit
Lunch: Classic Egg Salad Sandwich and fresh veggies
Dinner: Healthier Mexican Quesadillas and steamed asparagus
Dessert: Skinny Pistachio Cake
Snacks: Healthy Banana Split Trail Mix and 5 Ingredient Popcorn Granola
If you're looking for a low-carb menu plan, then we have you covered with this collection of 7 Day Meal Plan with all Low Carb Diet Recipes
You're ready to keep going on the vegetarian recipe train! Whether you're a life-long vegetarian or are simply trying out meat-free options for the first time, these recipes will keep you feeling full. Consider keeping a few snacks on hand to enjoy in between meals, too.
Breakfast: Peaches and Coconut Cream Oatmeal and fresh-cut fruit on the side
Lunch: Simple Panzanella Salad and breadsticks
Dinner: Roasted Ratatouille served on a bed of rice
Dessert: Low-Cal Rainbow Jell-O Bars
Snacks: No-Bake Cinnamon Apple Energy Bars and Baked Cheddar Broccoli Tots
Today is the day you'll flip the script and try something new for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! When you're stuck in a rut, trying a recipe that's new to you can make a world of a difference. These recipes will help you shake things up a bit in the meal-planning department.
Breakfast: Broccoli Cheese Breakfast Casserole and fresh fruit
Lunch: Vegan Tuna Salad and your favorite potato chips
Dinner: South of the Border Hash Brown Bake and steamed veggies
Dessert: No-Bake Skinny Peanut Butter Pie
Snacks: Banana Berry Smoothie and Apple Peanut Butter Snacks
Go on and shake things up with these delicious recipes. Delicious and easy to make, these recipes will be just what you need when the work week starts to wind down. You'll love the bold use of flavors in the recipes for today, and you just might be hoping that you have leftovers, too.
Breakfast: Blueberry Croissant Puff and a bowl of plain yogurt
Lunch: Smoky BBQ Jackfruit Sandwiches and a baked potato
Dinner: Cold Thai Noodle Salad and fresh fruit
Dessert: Skinny Fudge Brownies
Snacks: Gluten-Free Vegan Pretzel Sticks and Nutty Sesame Kale
It's Friday! Indulge a little bit in some delicious and filling vegetarian recipes today. From a plate of fresh-made crepes for breakfast to the always-popular eggplant parmesan, these meals are the perfect addition to any 7-day vegetarian meal plan. You'll love ending the work week on the right note with these recipes.
Breakfast: Chocolate Strawberry Nutella Crepes and a mug of green tea
Lunch: Greek Style Zucchini Salad and a fresh-baked roll
Dinner: Baked Eggplant Parmesan and pasta
Dessert: Homemade Twinkies
Snacks: Chili Lime Cashews and Frozen Fresh Fruit and Yogurt Bites
Saturdays are meant for taking it easy, so consider whipping up these delicious vegetarian recipes today. Sit back and relax with a favorite book, then dig in with these delightful recipes. But why keep these great vegetarian recipes to yourself? You can easily make these dishes for a meal with friends.
Breakfast: Breakfast Caprese Avocado Toast and a bowl of plain yogurt
Lunch: Slow Cooker Creamy Tomato Soup and a grilled cheese sandwich
Dinner: Simple Spaghetti Squash and steamed broccoli
Dessert: Baked Donuts with Fruit and White Chocolate
Snacks: Simple Spicy Guacamole and Easy Herb Roasted Cashews
Relax and unwind with these delicious vegetarian recipes on standby. Whether you want ideas for brunch with friends or a low-key day at home, these recipes include an assortment of bold flavors and definitely won't disappoint. You just might have leftovers to take to work the next day, too!
Breakfast: Cherry Tomato Frittata and slices of whole wheat toast
Lunch: Corn and Tomato Pie and fresh fruit
Dinner: Healthy Pomegranate Quinoa Salad and iced tea
Dessert: Skinny Ice Cream Sundae
Snacks: 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter and Jelly Dip and Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
7-Day Vegetarian Meal Plan: How to Make It Work for You
If you're stuck in a rut when it comes to cooking, then using a meal plan is a great way to shake things up a bit in your household. In addition, planning your meals in advance will reduce the need to make last-minute trips to the grocery store or order delivery for dinner.
1. Get cooking: You already know what's on the menu for the week, so why not plan ahead and make some of the dishes in advance? Let your stovetop and kitchen appliances do double-duty; for example, you can get started on tomorrow's breakfast recipe while cooking dinner for tonight.
2. Mix it up: This meal plan is hardly set in stone, so feel free to mix things up a bit! If you feel like having breakfast for dinner or want to duplicate a snack throughout the week, then go for it. You can adjust the meal plan to fit what you're craving — and what will fit your schedule.
3. Use different types of side dishes: You will find a number of suggestions for side dishes in this meal plan. You can also adjust or add ideas as needed while making it as easy as you'd like. For example, a sheet pan of roasted vegetables can be a filling and nutritious side dish.
4. Encourage your family to get on board: If you're cooking for your entire household, then getting everyone on board with meal planning is a crucial step, and this is especially true if your family does not usually eat vegetarian meals. Many of the recipes above can be adjusted to fit your family's tastes and preferences, so you can create meals just the way you like them. In addition, consider easing into this type of meal planning by introducing just a handful of recipes per week.
You can never have too many snack recipes at your fingertips! That's why you need to see this free eCookbook The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 18 Healthy Snack Recipes
Which vegetarian recipe will you try?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Images from other cooks
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook