Quick and Easy Vegetable Lo Mein
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Yep, pasta can be good for you! You only need 20 minutes to toss together this Vegetable Lo Mein for a healthy side dish or a satisfying entree. It’s one of those easy vegetarian recipes that even meat-lovers adore — and it’s perfect for your busy weeknights! I often serve this Vegetable Lo Mein as a side dish to accompany an Asian meal; however, it is also a great vegetarian main course option. The kids love the mild sauce that coats these noodles and they will eat just about anything that I mix into the bowl!"
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time10 min
Cooking Vessel SizeLarge Skillet
Are you looking for more cheap vegetarian meals? We have you covered with these 30+ Cheap Vegetarian Meals
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Sweet Strawberry Cool Whip Cookies are perfect to enjoy anytime throughout the day. These cake mix cookies are comforting, flavorful… Continue reading: "Sweet Strawberry Cool Whip Cookies"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Hearty Chickpea Curry Soup
- Cottage Pie
- Almond Butter Energy Bites
- Buttered Parsley Potatoes
- Baked Shrimp With Tomatoes And Feta
- Thai Omelette (kai Jeow))
- Thai Pineapple Fried Rice
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry
- BonJour Zen Glass Teapot
- Dijon Mustard Vinaigrette
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook