30+ Cheap Vegetarian Meals
Cook something delicious any day of the week with this collection of healthy and cheap vegetarian recipes.
For a healthy and easy weeknight meal, go meatless! Quick and easy budget vegetarian meals are just the thing for getting healthy recipes ready in no time. Let these 30+ Cheap Vegetarian Meals show you just how easy and tasty it is to cook without meat. Use these recipes to make the perfect vegetarian picnic menu too. Many people are cutting back on the meat they eat, even if it's just once a week on Meatless Mondays. Try some of these healthy vegetarian meals and see how you like the change. Vegetarian meals are usually cheaper than other types of foods because they don't have meat in them driving up the cost. It always helps to have a few budget-friendly recipes on hand!
It's been proven that it's healthier to be a vegetarian or to at least cut down on your meat intake. Luckily, it is very easy to make vegetarian recipes and it'll make your wallet fatter without also adding to your waistline! Make something a little lighter this week with this collection of healthy vegetarian recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Table of Contents
Cheap Vegetarian Breakfast Recipes to Start Your Day
You'll love starting your day with these delicious, cheap, and healthy breakfast recipes! Whether you're a life-long vegetarian or just want a few meat-free options, these recipes are for you. You'll want to rise and shine with these recipes.
- Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche with a Brown Rice CrustThis healthy quiche is perfect for breakfast or dinner!
- Potato and Avocado Breakfast ScrambleHealthy skillet recipes make eating right easy so you can stick to your diet.
- Mexican Breakfast BurritosIt's so important to start your day right and these breakfast burritos are the perfect way to do it.
- Roasted Veggie Breakfast BowlIf you like spicy food, this breakfast bowl is definitely the meal for you. Filled with veggies and protein, it could also be an easy lunch or dinner.
- Make-Ahead Mason Jar Breakfast ParfaitsHow cute is this recipe?!? You'll skip grabbing breakfast on the road when you make these breakfast jars. Loaded with good-for-you ingredients, this breakfast recipe is meant for busy mornings.
- Jamba Juice Banana Berry SmoothieThis copycat recipe is perfect for anyone on a budget. It boasts plenty of fruit and will be the perfect pick-me-up in the morning.
- 3-Minute Lazy Breakfast ToastA recipe that is both frugal and healthy is one you can't ignore. This delicious take on the on-trend avocado toast is filled with flavor and is a great way to start your day.
Delicious and Inexpensive Vegetarian Lunch Recipes
Breakfast and dinner options might get all the press, but you can't forget about lunch! These healthy lunch recipes are meat-free options that are hearty and filling. You can even make some of these recipes the night before, then bring them work and reheat whne you're ready to eat. Your coworkers will be impressed with your cooking skills!
- 15 Minute Quinoa Fried RiceIf you find yourself getting a craving for fried rice from your favorite Chinese place, but you also want to eat healthier, then this is the recipe for you.
- Vegan Tortilla SoupThis healthy soup recipe is the perfect dish to warm you up during the winter, especially with the jalapeno cashew-queso!
- Roasted Carrot and Cauliflower Quinoa Kale SaladWhether you use this kale salad recipe for a side salad or it's your lunch tomorrow, it's going to be a smash hit.
- Perfect Vegetarian ChiliThis recipe for vegetarian chili is going to be your favorite winter recipe to give to your family when they're sick or to take to work when the temperature outside gets to sub-zero.
- Chipotle Crispy Cauliflower TacosThe recipe only takes thirty-five minutes to make, so you'll be enjoying your own vegetarian tacos in no time at all.
- Garlic Cashew Sweet Potato NoodlesThis sweet potato noodles recipe is really easy to make with your spiralizer and the pasta sauce is really easy to make.
- Cuban Quinoa Bowls with Pineapple SalsaThis is one of the best quinoa recipes to make because all of the ingredients are easy to find and assemble and you won't believe how good it tastes too!
- Cranberry Cilantro Quinoa SaladWith bell peppers and lime juice, this salad is full of light flavors that are perfect for any time of year.
- Spicy Honey-Garlic Roasted CauliflowerQuick and easy to make, this easy roasted cauliflower recipe is sure to be a hit.
- Grandma's Favorite Egg Salad SandwichThrow out all of your old egg salad recipes because this one will trump them all.
- Quinoa and Black Bean Burrito BowlIt's a delicious burrito bowl recipe that is nutritious and topped with your favorite creamy chipotle dressing.
Budget-Friendly Vegetarian Dinner Options
When it comes to dinner, the sky is practically the limit for vegetarian options! From delicious burgers to pizza pockets and so much more, you'll love feasting on an assortment of inexpensive and healthy vegetarian meals. Don't order delivery, but do make these healthy dinner recipes instead! You'll be glad you have these ideas for cheap vegetarian meals right at your fingertips.
- Spicy Cauliflower Ranch BurgerThis is a healthy burger recipe that you'll want to make all the time.
- Vegan Lemon Garlic SpaghettiThis vegan recipe is the perfect weeknight recipe for busy nights when you don't want to order takeout.
- Cauliflower Alfredo Vegan Scalloped Sweet PotatoesIt's a vegan casserole recipe that everyone (even meat-eaters!) will love.
- BBQ Black Bean BurgersThis is one of those vegan recipes that you're going to want to save for later.
- Homemade Vegan Pizza PocketsEven if you're vegan, you can enjoy the mouth-watering effects of a delicious pizza.
- Gluten Free Vegan Meatloaf RecipeIt can be difficult to find really good vegan recipes, but this is one you're going to love.
- Spaghetti and "Meatball" CasseroleBesides being made into a casserole, this healthy dinner recipe is unique because it is entirely vegetarian.
- Tuscan Bean and Veggie SoupThis veggie soup recipe will taste amazing, especially if you're feeling under the weather because of the cold weather.
- Vegan Sweet Potato BurgerEven if you've been a vegan for a long time, you might start craving a burger.
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean EnchiladasThis healthy casserole recipe is going to become a fan favorite of everyone who tastes it.
- Sweet Potato and Kale PizzaIt's a gluten free pizza recipe that can be made in less than an hour.
- Quinoa and Goat Cheese Stuffed Acorn SquashThis is one of the best acorn squash recipes around. It has bursts of flavor from sun-dried tomatoes to goat cheese and the mellow taste of acorn squash.
- Spaghetti Squash BakeLooking for a new vegetable casserole recipe? This easy casserole recipe also boasts 10 grams of protein per serving!
- Cauliflower Crust Pizza with VeggiesSince it's made with a thick cauliflower crust, this pizza recipe is much healthier than its counterparts.
- Healthy Eggplant Parmesan CasseroleThis is a casserole recipe that will leave everyone feeling full and satisfied.
What is your favorite cheap vegetarian meal?
Read NextHealthier Mexican Quesadillas