This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Vegan Indian Dal with Spinach
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is a "veganized" version of a standard yellow Dal. We made it vegan but also tastier and creamier. We love this dish because it's inexpensive, beautiful on a plate, and the smells in the house when cooking it make everyone happy to be home for dinner. We suggest serving it warm on rice."
NotesNote: While the recipe is for cooking on the stove top (skillet and pot), it can absolutely be done in a pressure cooker.
Dietary RestrictionsDairy Free, Egg Free, Vegan
Read NextGluten Free Zucchini Lasagna
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- How To Make The Best Homemade Mayonnaise Recipe
- Pineapple Green Smoothie (high Protein)
- Roasted Onions
- Weight Watchers Sloppy Joe Recipe (Easy!)
- Jicama Fries Air Fryer Recipe (Low Carb)
- Easy Homemade Air Fryer French Toast Sticks
- The Best 30 Minute Spicy Cajun Chicken And Shrimp Tacos
- Easy Thai Basil Tofu Stir Fry
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook