Vegan Indian Dal with Spinach
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"This is a "veganized" version of a standard yellow Dal. We made it vegan but also tastier and creamier. We love this dish because it's inexpensive, beautiful on a plate, and the smells in the house when cooking it make everyone happy to be home for dinner. We suggest serving it warm on rice."
NotesNote: While the recipe is for cooking on the stove top (skillet and pot), it can absolutely be done in a pressure cooker.
Dietary RestrictionsDairy Free, Egg Free, Vegan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Use the flavors of Amish country to inspire your healthy cooking recipes, and make this 5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef… Continue reading: "5-Ingredient Amish-Style Ground Beef Casserole"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Vegan Nachos
- Sweet Potato Hummus
- Cream of Cabbage Soup (Without the Cream)
- No-Mayo Coleslaw
- Easy & Healthy Pumpkin Soup
- Baked tiger prawns with tomatoes
- Lettuce wraps with chicken and pasta salad
- Easy Slow Cooker Pumpkin Apple Cider
- Broccoli Casserole
- Frittata with Zucchini and Brown Rice
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook