No-Bake Cinnamon Apple Energy Bars
By: Melanie McDonald from avirtualvegan.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Incredibly delicious No-Bake Cinnamon Apple Energy Bars. A delicious mix of chewy & crispy & so quick & easy to make! These No-Bake Cinnamon Apple Energy Bars are chewy and crispy all at the same time and the cinnamon apple flavour comes through really well. They almost taste like apple pie and that is always a good thing! They are perfect for snacks, grab & go breakfasts and lunch boxes. They are so quick and easy and need no baking. You just have to melt a few things on the stove, mix it with all the dry stuff, squidge into a pan and wait for them to set up in the fridge before cutting up."
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time3 hr
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 18 Healthy Snack Recipes
- 2 Ingredient No-Bake Cake Bites
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese Balls
- Street Cart Pretzels
- 100-Calorie Puppy Chow
- Baked Sweet Potato and Zucchini Fritters
- Parmesan Cauliflower Bites
- Skinny Chocolate Strawberry Sundae
- Almond Joy Energy Balls
- Oven Baked French Fries
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook