Vegan Tuna Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Vegan Tuna Salad is an easy and affordable back-to-school lunch. You can make a batch for the week and enjoy it on a bed of greens, with brown rice cakes, or on a sandwich.It really resembles the tuna salad I grew up on using only a few ingredients. I like to eat it on a bed of organic spring mix or with brown rice cakes. I like to serve some snacks to go with it, such as radishes, red grapes, mango, walnuts, and pistachios. So by making the vegan tuna salad one day, you can enjoy a healthy lunch plus snacks every day of the week!"
- 2 cans Chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayo
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 cup celery, chopped
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Elderflower Cordial
- Vegan Feta Cheese
- Spanish Gazpacho (Classic Recipe)
- Fresh Lemongrass Tea
- Mediterranean Green Olive Salad Dressing
- Cold Couscous Salad
- Savory Fruit Salad
- 5-Ingredient Garlic Prawns with Bell Peppers
- Dump-and-Bake Rosemary Chicken and Potatoes
- Berry Overnight Oatmeal
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook