This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Vegan Tuna Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Vegan Tuna Salad is an easy and affordable back-to-school lunch. You can make a batch for the week and enjoy it on a bed of greens, with brown rice cakes, or on a sandwich.It really resembles the tuna salad I grew up on using only a few ingredients. I like to eat it on a bed of organic spring mix or with brown rice cakes. I like to serve some snacks to go with it, such as radishes, red grapes, mango, walnuts, and pistachios. So by making the vegan tuna salad one day, you can enjoy a healthy lunch plus snacks every day of the week!"
- 2 cans Chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
- 2 tablespoons vegan mayo
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 cup celery, chopped
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Spaghetti Arrabiata (6-ingredient Sauce)
- Healthy Baked Feta Recipe
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Puree
- Easy One Pot Sausage And Bean Casserole
- Roasted Pumpkin Quinoa Salad (pumpkin Spice Dressing)
- Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Italian Seasoning Recipe
- Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- Keto Baked Zoodles And Meatballs
- Best Low Carb Blueberry Muffins
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook