Spring's Best Baked Omelet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Spring’s Best Baked Omelet is the easiest way to serve eggs to a crowd! Bursting with fresh asparagus, chives, peas, ham, and cheese, this healthy breakfast casserole celebrates all of the season’s most delicious ingredients!"
NotesThis recipe can easily be doubled for a 9x13 inch pan.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size8-inch square baking pan
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Maple Bacon Pancakes
- Beautiful Beet Dyed Deviled Eggs
- Truffle Mushroom and Kale Omelette
- Tropical Pina Colada Smoothie
- Low Carb Protein Breakfast Bowl
- Not-Too-Sweet Banana Apple Muffins
- Make-Ahead Amish Breakfast Casserole
- Roasted Veggie Breakfast Bowl
- Coconut Pineapple Smoothie Bowl
- Mango Mulberry Smoothie Bowl
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Papaya Fruit
- Sauerkraut And Sausage
- Lobster Stock
- How To Make Freeze Dried Tomatoes At Home
- How To Dry Mushrooms
- Tomato Basil Pasta (15 Minutes)
- Pomegranate Juice Recipe
- Smoked Paprika Salmon With Mango Salsa (pan-fried/baked)
- Corn Fritters
- Dump And Bake Meatball Ravioli Casserole
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook