Spring's Best Baked Omelet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Spring’s Best Baked Omelet is the easiest way to serve eggs to a crowd! Bursting with fresh asparagus, chives, peas, ham, and cheese, this healthy breakfast casserole celebrates all of the season’s most delicious ingredients!"
This recipe can easily be doubled for a 9x13 inch pan.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size8-inch square baking pan
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Japanese Milk Bread Rolls
- Best Hard Boiled Eggs
- Not-Too-Sweet Banana Apple Muffins
- Spring's Best Baked Omelet
- 20+ Easy Homemade Granola Recipes
- 18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes: Our Go-To Easy Healthy Recipes
- 20 Healthy Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
- Easy Homemade English Muffins
- Freezer-Friendly Breakfast Cereal Bars
- Pumpkin Pie Spice Pancakes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 4-Ingredient Cranberry Sauce
- Baked Tofu Chops with Miso Gravy
- Gluten Free Soft Baked Pumpkin Cookies
- Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
- Hearty Beet Chili
- Healthy Pumpkin Ginger Date Cookies
- Easy and Healthy Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecans
- Skinny Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Sweet Potato Cauliflower Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook