This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Spring's Best Baked Omelet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
"Spring’s Best Baked Omelet is the easiest way to serve eggs to a crowd! Bursting with fresh asparagus, chives, peas, ham, and cheese, this healthy breakfast casserole celebrates all of the season’s most delicious ingredients!"
NotesThis recipe can easily be doubled for a 9x13 inch pan.
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time45 min
Cooking Vessel Size8-inch square baking pan
Read NextNot-Too-Sweet Banana Apple Muffins
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Not-Too-Sweet Banana Apple Muffins
- Easy Enchilada Frittata
- Guiltless Egg and Bacon Sandwich
- Healthy Chocolate Crepes
- Japanese Milk Bread Rolls
- Best Hard Boiled Eggs
- 18 Healthy Breakfast Recipes: Our Go-To Easy Healthy Recipes
- Easy Pearl Barley Breakfast Pudding
- Blueberry Breakfast Compote
- Berry Breakfast Parfait With Toasted Coconut
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Southwest Ground Beef And Sweet Potato Skillet
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Instant Pot Rice Pilaf
- The Best Homemade Chorizo Pizza
- Easy 2 Ingredient Naan (no Yeast)
- Adding Vanilla Extract To Coffee Homemade Recipe
- The Ultimate Cheese Scones
- How To Make Quality Homemade Vanilla Extract Recipe
- Easy One Pan Chicken Stroganoff
- Vegetarian Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 11 Easy Soup & Stew Recipes
- 12 Must-See Simple Salad Recipes
- 17 Low-Calorie Recipes: Easy Healthy Recipes for Your Diet
- 27 Easy and Healthy Casserole Recipes For You
- 31 Healthy Easy Recipes for a Slow Cooker Free eCookbook
- Cheap Recipes Made Easy: 25 Healthy Low Cost Recipes
- How to Have Healthy Eating Habits: 7 Healthy Meal Ideas Free eCookbook
- The 27 Essential Heart Healthy Diet Recipes Free eCookbook
- The Best Healthy Breakfast Recipes: 29 Super Easy Breakfast Menus
- The Ultimate List of Healthy Snacks: 40 Healthy Snack Recipes Free eCookbook